Trouble

Zendayas POV:
Cradling, her in my arms felt relieving, I felt like nothing had gone wrong, and that this was mine and Toms baby after- all, what we had been through had been one journey.

Reaching out for my phone, I turned it on and the bright light stuck to my face. As, i looked through all of my messages, and calls I realised Trevor had called me.

As I rang my voicemail, I wondered if he had called Tom. "Hey Z, heard about what's happened, I'm guessing it's Toms baby so just wishing you the best." His bored tone didn't convince me, and I rang his phone, and immediately he picked up. "Hey." His voice still filled me with the warmth that it used to "Hi, thanks for your message."
"Your welcome." He replied, a sense of dread creeping up in his tone. "I called Tom yesterday night. He didn't answer."
"That's because- I gave birth Trevor. To Toms baby."
"Mmmm, ok." And as he hung up the phone, I wondered why now, after all that's been on social media. Why has he called me? Hmmmm...

Toms POV:
Waking, up never felt more stressful. I had so many questions running through my head. Is Zendaya ok? What if she is ill? Stop Tom she will be fine. I promise.

The same number from last night rang again. And I felt nice, so I picked up. "Hello? Tom Holland's phone."
"Hey." A manly voice spoke on the other side of the phone. "It's Trevor."
I froze, Trevor?! Why him?! "Oh, hi. How are you?" That was cringey. "I'm good."
"Cool. So why did you called me?"
"Well you must of bin sleeping, so you didn't hear me knock. Cause, I'm outside your door. Right now."
Shit. Oh shit.

As I walked towards the door, in my jumper and trousers, I wondered if this will be a replay of last time. I would have no Zendaya to stop him. I would be on my own. "Hey. Come on in."
"Thanks." His muscular build walked effortlessly through my doorway, and as he took off his shoes, he turned and looked at me and said: "congrats."
"Thanks. Did Z- I mean Zendaya tell you."
"Yeah, she did. I talked to her around 2hrs ago."
"Cool. Do you want a drink?"
"Yeah just water please." Well, this was awkward. As I poured the water into my lucky glass (of course he had one of those 😉)  "here you go."
"Cheers." He sat down gracefully, of course, on a chair and lent back, in a relaxed manner. "So what are you going to name her?"
"Oh shit, haven't thought about that."
"Do you mind taking any ideas?" Who is this Trevor? And why is he being so nice to me?

Trevor's, phone began to ring, and as he picked it up and walked out the room, and as he did this I pulled up my laptop and looked up common baby's names. "Tom?"
"Yeah?" I called and as Trevor appeared from the bedroom. "What's this about?!" He said shoving a brightly lit phone into my face. And there it was, Tom Holland's baby's not his. Shit.
————————————
Thanks for reading this part! I really like this one. See you soon. ❤️🌈
Ps: any ideas for the next part? As I need some.....