Today

Toms POV:
Ok, I've got to get my apartment ready. Cushions in place, fridge stocked. Done. I can't wait, to talk about business. Obviously.

At the cafe yesterday I actually thought I was going to be beaten up. You know, like in the movies. But I wasn't. Thank god.

Imagine, if we became friends, me and Zendaya. Maybe, more than friends. No, Tom stop. She has a boyfriend. Remember, she has a boyfriend.

Zendayas POV;
"Bye!" I shout up the stairs "I'm leaving!"
"Oh ok! See you in a bit! Be safe!" I walk of the house, into the cold winters day. I am excited, finally to meet someone who could boost my acting career. Tom Holland!!!

He texted me his address: No. 26 Hartford quarters. (Btw not real) I checked on google maps and it's only a 5min walk. "Zendaya!" An unfamiliar voice called out behind me. I turned to see a girl running towards me with her phone out. "Hi!" I said
"Can I have an autograph?"
"Of course!" I say smiling.

I give the girl her autograph and I also take a picture with her. A real fan! OMG!!! "Where are you going to?" She inquires. "Oh I'm just seeing a friend to talk about business." I reply.
"Who?"
"Tom Holland." The girls face widens, all of a sudden she runs off. That was a bit weird.

After a couple minutes of walking, I finally make it. He must live in the top building as the compound looks like a group of penthouses.

I walk into the doorway, into a grand entrance. "Who are you here to see?" The receptionist questions. "Oh, Tom Holland."
"Oh ok you must be Zendaya?"
"Yes." I say smiling
"Very well, follow me." The lady leads me across the grand room to an elevator. "Just press the top button, and you'll be there in no time."
"Great. Thank you!" I say to her, grateful of the service.

Ding! The elevators doors open and I walk in. Oh, there's only two buttons. Like the receptionist said I press the top one. The elevator ride seems to take forever, until, finally, it stops. A robotic voice called out, "Mr Tom Holland, you have a visitor."

Toms POV:
OMG she's here! I rush to the elevator and I see her. She's in tight boy jeans and in a loose top, that Hangs off he right shoulder. "Hi" I say, I can feel myself flushing red. "Hey. Nice place." I can feel myself start to shake. "Would you like a drink?" I inquire. "Oh yes please, what do you have." I lead her over to the kitchen, and open up the fridge. "I have a lot." Her nervous laughter makes me feel even more nervous. Perhaps it's too much?

"Wow, you have a ton of stuff." "I'll Have Fiji water." I grab a bottle of it out of the fridge, then I take her to the table. "So what do you want to learn about?" I ask. "Acting." I must have looked confused, because she then went into full detail, about what she meant.

"I mean, I want to know how to get into the acting industry, you know like you." I regret it now, but all of a sudden I interrupted, "How's your relationship going? You know with Trevor."
"What? Oh.... it's going great, thanks for asking." He voice sounded weirded out. Well done Tom, well done.

All of a sudden, my phone buzzes. The perfect distraction. It's the news app. "Hang on." I click on the icon and open up the most recent article: Actor Tom Holland crushing on Zendaya, who has a Boyfriend.

I look at Zendaya, "Have you seen this?" I ask her. "No, what's it about?" I pass her the phone, I can see her facial expression change Into horror as she realises what has happened.

Al of a sudden, Zendayas phone begins to ring. It's Trevor. Her boyfriend. "What is going on!" I could hear him shouting down the line. "Nothing, it's fake news!" She replied. "No it's not, they've even got a fans witness of the event!"
"It's a lie!" I could feel dread creeping up inside of me. "I know when your lying! That's it we. Are. Over!" "Oh and by the way, it's my house, not yours anymore!" Then he hung up.

I could see tears forming in her eyes. "Tom?" She said, looking at me through tear filled eyes. "Yes?"
"Can I stay at yours tonight?" Oh....... Oh no....