McDonald's

Zendayas POV:
"Hey Guys! Alex is asleep, and I feel great!" We both stared, confused, at Jacob whilst he pranced around like a ballerina. "Uhh Jacob, I can hear Alex crying." He laughed nervously, and turned and ran into the room. He is such a dork.

Me and Tom sat down with a sigh on the couch, and Tom closed his eyes whilst I thought about what Jacob is doing, taking so long.

I walked into the room, to find the sweetest sight. Alex, huddled into Jacob. His face was priceless. Mouth open, his eyes sparkling with awe. "Hey." I whisper, trying to be careful not to wake her up. "Hey." He whispers back as he slowly stands up, eyes glued onto Alex in case she wakes up.

He places her gently into the cot, and walks quietly out of the room. He smiles as he closes the door and a massive grin is on his face. "Can I baby sit, more often?" He says, hope in his eyes. I grin and nod. Jacob, turned and skipped into the living area where Tom was already waiting for him.

Tom's POV:
"Jacob." I said, turning to face him. "Me and Z found out today that it will be our last few days filming." Jacobs fave transformed into a wide eyes, broad smile look. Me and Z glanced at each other. We knew this would happen.

We both laughed, "why don't we go out for a meal."
"You mean McDonald's Jacob." of course that was Jacobs idea of a meal. "That sounds good to me." says Zendaya. She picked up her phone and called someone. "Hey , I would love for you to come over and baby sit. Me and Tom and a friend are going out for a meal." She hung up and tapped her foot gently. "Who's baby sitting?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled. "Trevor." Then she walked out of the room.

10mins later...

"Hey." Trevor's voice still made me tense up. He smiled at Jacob and gasped as Zendaya came out of the bed room with Alex in her arms. He cradled her gently and waved to us. "You guys can go now." "
Z waved by back: "Come on then, let's go." we walked into the elevator and travelled down stairs. This, however, was not the case.

We were swarmed, banners were flying everywhere, it was chaos. I managed to sign a few posters, but Zendaya and Jacob called out to me from the safety of security, so I forced my way through the never-ending crowd to then quick walk into McDonald's. "Hi, how can I help yo---u." the cashier lady stopped and stared. As I looked behind me I realise why. Large hoards of people were queued outside. Some presses up firmly against the glass. "Don't worry about them." I laughed nervously. "Please may I have 20 chicken nuggets and two large fries." Jacob shoved past me as I left the counter. Eager to order.

Apparently I can't be trusted to get my own food, due to fan girls (and boys) slowly trickling in to 'buy food'. "Here you go sir." my security guard, placed the tray down gently, confusing me as he was so muscular (heh😶.)

Z was opposite me, picking at her fries. She was bobbing her head and humming a tune. Of course she was.
--------------------------
Hey guys! I'm currently on holiday in Budapest but will be posting as usual. This part, was a bit of a random one but I hope you like it! Thx xx ❤️🌈

Edit: lol, just read through it and realised that I originally left Alex alone when they went out. Enjoy the new part!