Real

Zendayas POV:
Ouch. I had a restless night sleep because, I think, I wacked my elbow against the bed frame. A movement by me caused me to move. Am I being controlled? I managed to roll over to see Tom tangled in my arms. His arm muscles flexing every time he moved.

I think he has a 6 pack, no not a 6 pac.... one, two, three, four......... ten!!! Jeez, acting must be hard. I don't know if i will be bald to cope with the amount of exercise you have to endure. The truth is, I am a lazy person.

"Good morning." I whisper into Toms ear. I saw his eye flicker and slowly open. He slept so gracefully, do you think he was a ballet dancer? No. Definitely not.

"Hi, how did you sleep?" He responded with a raspy voice and winced as he said it. "Are you ok? I'll go grab you some water." I got out of the bed, more like fell, and then left the bedroom. Toms house is amazing, I think he was trying to hide his penthouse suite with the word 'apartment' because this is no apartment.

I run the tap for a while, and then fill up a glass with the liquid. "Here you go." I passed him the glass, "thank you. You are too nice." I scoffed when he said that. Trevor had never said that too me, never. Maybe him breaking up with me was a good thing after all?

Toms POV:
Ouch. Yesterday's night sleep was a rough one, especially finding out Zendaya was hugging me like a teddy bear from target.

My throat was killing, but luckily, my guardian angel Zendaya, saved the day. Again. When she got up to get me a glass of water I finally got to have a good look at her. She had smooth, round hips and clear, lift brown skin. There was no denying it. She was beautiful.

"Zendaya, have you ever thought about talking to Trevor?"
"No. Why?"
"Over the phone, just to tell him your better off without him. Since he's an ass." When I said this she laughed, her cute laugh that I longed to create with my own words. And I did.

I climb out of bed, my throat throbbing. "Come on then, let's do this." I say
"Now?!" She exclaimed whilst pulling on a baggy jumper, she grabbed her phone and went into the kitchen, I followed my light footsteps somehow echoing against the marble floor.

"Should I?" She looked at me holding the phone up. "Yes." She called. The distant ring of the phone filled the silence around us. "Hello? Oh, Zendaya." Trevor's voice still made me shake with nerves. "Hi Trevor, I just wanted to phone to see how you are doing." She was being too kind, well I think. "Oh so you cheat on me and now your coming back for more?"
"No, I—-." She was cut short by him,
"I knew you were a player." I could see tears growing in her eyes, it made me feel wretched. Should I do something? I don't know.

"I'm not, I swear."
"Yeah yeah, I was going to break up with you anyway, you bitch." That's when I lost it, I wrenched the phone out of her hand. "Well guess what Trevor it's Tom, Zendayas new boyfriend, how dare you talk smack about her, bye. Oh and by the way, I love her more than you could ever."

I hung up, it felt good. Part of it was true, I did feel a kinda connection between me and her. Maybe we could be a couple. A real one, Tomdaya, I like it.

Zendayas POV:
I like him. Even though I still feel a bit sad about Trevor, and what he said. But I'm over that now. I knew Trevor was wrong. His boy stress manner was a bit too much too handle. But, if I was to get a new boyfriend it would be like Tom.

He is: funny, kind, fit etc. I would definitely jump at a boy like him. "Zendaya?" Toms voice startled me. "Yes?"
"I like you." I went red in the face "tom you can stop pretending now Trevor isn't on the phone."
"No, Zendaya. I love you. You know, like a couple, like Tomdaya."
"Oh.... well Tom, I-I like you too...."

——————————————-
OMG GUYS NEARLY 200 READS!!! Thank you all so much! Don't know when I will release next part but I know it will be good 😏. See you for the next part! Thx ❤️🌈👋🏻