ρт.4 уєα ѕυяє, уσυ ℓσσк 21

Leahs POV

"Yea, you should never trust whoever they are again" I yelled to liv.
"And anyways. What do you mean that I would be able to remember you?" I also asked liv in confusing.

"It's nothing, it doesn't matter. It never will matter at this rate" liv said to me.

"Listen I don't know what you know but knock it off, I'm serious liv" I said as I walked to my room and started reading some books I found around the house.

A couple hours later I'm reading my book when  I hear a loud knock at the front door.

"What the hell" I asked liv when I walked out of my room.

"Cloak your self saying the spell I taught you and be quiet" liv said to me and I listened.

What spell?

I thought in my head but Ignored it as liv opened the door and I stood cloaked in the living room.
When she opened the door tho I was shocked to see the people from earlier I think they are called the mikaleson's.

"Emm...can I help you?" Liv asked nervously.
They all barged in.

"WHERE IS SHE" kol shouted at liv pushing her against a wall choking her.

"I don't know. I thought she was with use like you said" liv replied scared and trying to catch her breath.

"Kol let her go, she knows nothing" Rebekah said pulling kol off liv.

"Ok well do your little Witch magic thing and find her." Klaus says to liv.

"I cant" was all liv said.
"What do you mean you cant?" Kol shouted.
"I mean she's cloaked. I can't find her because she's cloaked or... dead" liv said to kol looking down.

"She is not dead Olivia Parker" klaus yelled at liv.

They kept  yelling and I just stood their not moving nor making a sound.

"She had to have found out" Rebekah said.
"How Rebekah, she remembers nothing, nobody, not even liv and think of how close they were. Not me or you. Nik or Elijah. How is she gonna find out about being a witch?" Kol yelled back at Rebekah.

"Well kol if you used your petty little mind then you would relive she was living with liv. A witch who happened to be her best friend. What makes you think she didn't tell her about her magic, or even just helped her with a cloaking spell or something?" Rebekah questioned back at kol.

"Both of you, please" Elijah said getting between them.
"I'm sure she's around somewhere, she couldn't have gotten far. So will you too grow up so we can go look for her and return her back to New Orleans?" Elijah asked them both.

"He has a point" klaus said.

"Thank you neeklause" Elijah responded to klaus.

And then they all whooshed into the early night sky.

Liv waited a few more moments before saying.

"Ok you can stop" she said to me and I did.

I undone the spell and walked to her.