ρт.19 αи єℓιzαвєтн?

Third person view.

Stefan went and knocked on alinas bedroom door.

"You ready?" Stefan asked.
"Yup. Let's go then?" Alina replied back.

Stefan took her bag as they made their way to the car.
Stefan put her bags in the back and they got in.

Rebekah came out and said goodbye to Alina.
"Good bye bexs. I will see you in a few days!" Alina said and with that they both drive off to mystic falls...

Mystic falls POV

Once they arrived in mystic falls they pulled up to the Salvatore house.

"Come on." Stefan said as him and Alina for out of the car.

It was almost night fall when they arrived.

They both walked into the house to be greeted by their friends.

"Hello!" Alina said waving.
"Oh my god. Alina!" Caroline said running over and hugging Alina.

"Hi Caroline!" Alina giggled.
"Every time I see you you look 10 times hotter than before!" Caroline said as liv came running over tackling Alina in a bear hug in the floor.

"I missed you too liv." Alina said to liv.
"Thanks for agreeing to help." Liv said leading Alina to her room for the next few days.

A little while later

Knock knock...
"Come in!" Alina said.

Damon walked into the room.

"You ready? We're going in a few." Damon said to Alina.

"As ready as I will ever be!" Alina said walking out of her room with Damon to the car.

In the car was.

Damon. Bonnie
Elena. Alina
Stefan. liv. Caroline

Once they made it to where Silas was buried they all hopped out and started hiking to the grave tomb.

"We're here." Caroline said.
"Let's go then. Bonnie?" Stefan said looking at Bonnie.
"Ready." Bonnie said looking unsure.

"Alina?" Stefan said looking at Alina.
"Ready. Not like nothing like this has ever happened to me before." Alina said looking creeped out at the tomb but still went in with Bonnie.

Alina cut her palm and let the blood fall out.
Bonnie started chanting a spell

Suscitate hoc cavader plenis viribus nihil mali cuiquam aut terram illam Sui.

Bonnie changed that around five times as Silas body started to wake. Stone cracked from the outside of his body.

Right before he woke Damon grabbed the cure and him elena Stefan and Caroline vamp sped back to the car leaving Bonnie and Alina to fight for themselves.

Bonnie Alina and Silas POV
As soon as Silas awoke he looked around to alina.
"And Elizabeth ." Silas said smiling.
" yea..." alina said unsure if that's a good thing or not.

" alina we should go..." Bonnie said as they left Silas there and they went home with the others.

Silas POV
"I'm going to find that Elizabeth's girl." I said to myself looking around as I left the tomb. I seen I wasn't too far from the mystic falls town square.

"Perfect." I said as I seen the Elizabeth's and bennet women hop into a car and drive to the town centre. I followed them as fast as I could.

Third person view
"Thanks for the help Damon. We appreciate the help on getting us out. Thanks to use we had to talk with the lunatic." Bonnie complained.

"We're sorry Bonnie. I don't know what else to u want us to say. I mean you got away so just drop it." Damon said.

"Drop it. So you want me to drop it now? Damon me and Alina risked our lives in there and you just leave us. As much as we care about elena our lives come first." Bonnie said looking out the window.

Alina was been doing that the whole ride as she was confused about alot of things...

To be continued...

Susitate hoc cavader plenis viribus nihil mali cuiquaim aut terram illam Sui.
Means.
Wake up this corpse at full strength no harm to anybody or earth itself.