Pt.39 mystic falls

Alina woke up bright and early to get ready for today, today was the day she wanted to go back to mystic falls for a night or two. She showered and got ready and then got inadu all ready for the day too.

It was around 6 am when they were ready to leave, bags packed, all dressed. 

Alinas outfit

Alinas outfit

Inadu's outfit but with different shoes no hat or bag and a light pink shirt underneath

Alina quickly ran to where Kol was fast asleep. She jumped on him which woke him up.

"Darling what are you doing?" Kol asked.
"I just wanted to tell you me and Nadia are going out." Alina states calmly.

"At 6 in the morning." Kol mumbled pulling Alina in for a hug.
"Yes and we need to go now." Alina the hops up and leaves the room.

She grabbed all her and inadu's things and went into the car, loaded up and car and took off.

After a few hours they arrived in mystic falls and it was already 4:58 pm.
They knocked on the boarding house then walked in.

"The party has arrived." Alina stated dramatically.

"Oh hay." Caroline said out of excitement.

"Why isn't Kol with you? I thought since you got married he wouldn't leave your side?" Damon asked.

"He thought I went out in the quarter." Alina shrugged placing all their things down and grabbing inadu.

"Me and Nadia are going out shopping and to the park anybody wanna come?" The blond said making her way to the door.

"I can meet you there I just gotta finish something real quick." Caroline reassured.

"Ok see you later." Alina smiled before leaving with inadu.

They were shopping in all the stores looking at clothes shoes hair stuff and toys. Inadu picked out 2 toys and a few outfits. Alina also picked out some outfits hair stuff shoes for the both of them and some clothes.

They checked out and we're walking down the street when Nadia seen an ice cream stall.

"Mamma let's get ice cream." She pointed.

"Ok let's go!" Alina skipped over to the ice cream and got them both ice cream. They walked to the park and inadu played for a bit.
(Btw let's say she 3)

She was getting pushed in the swing as Alina was laughing at how excited she was. Suddenly Alina noticed nobody was around and there were red flowers growing everywhere and crows on all the wires.

"Baby let's go." Alina rushed to grab Nadia and ran home.

She heard Damon on the phone when she walked in.
"Mystic falls why?"

"Ok well hurry she will hit me." And then he hung up.

"What's up fake blond?" Damon asked.
"Something happened but we need-" Alina was cut off.

Kol barged in the door and squeezed Alina to death.

"Relax." She hugged him back.
"Well when you think your wife is in the french quarter and she isn't that can worry you and then find out she's in mystic falls tends to make your blood boil." Kol stayed hugging Alina.

Alina walked Kol to the water stream he proposed at.

"Kol listen I have to tell you something." Alina grabbed kols hand.

"What's up?"

"I need you to promise you will take care of inadu like she is your own." She states firmly.

"Your scaring me darling." Kol mumbled worried.
"I need to take care of something and I need you to watch nadia ok?" Alina mumbled out.

"Of course, how long?"

"Not too long." Alina smiled handing inadu to Kol.

"I'll see you later baby." She smiled kissing Nadia goodbye.

She sped and grabbed clothes in the boarding house speeding away again.

Kol brought inadu back grabbing her things not before explaining what happened to the others and then left back to New Orleans.

Authors note
I just wanna say prepare yourself for the last I think 2 chapters bc they gonna be sad. I'm sorry I'm advanced.