ρт.17 уσυя мιиє. αи∂ σиℓу мιиє.

Kols POV

We got back from the grill and I went to my room. I knocked on alinas door and shouted in goodnight as I went to my own room and dozed off but suddenly...

I didn't hear anything from alinas room?

I got up out of bed and went down to my other siblings.

"REBEKAH where is she." I said angrily to my little sister.

"She's gone out with friends kol. She knows your too stuck up to let her out." Rebekah said rolling her eyes at me.

"So your telling me you helped her leave? Rebekah what if she didn't remember us? What if she's now gone off with those pesky little things?" I said at Rebekah furiously.

"Ok I'm sorry. Bloody hell. But she should be back soon. She said around 10 I think." Rebekah said to me.

By that time all my siblings were around me.
I checked my watch to see it was almost 12
"Rebekah it's almost 12 and she isn't home. How could you be so stupid?" I said to
Rebekah.

"Kol calm down for god sake. She will come
Home." Klaus said.
"Yes brother she will come
Home." Elijah also said.

"I'm not sleeping till she's home so I'm gonna wait here." I said trying to make myself comfortable but failed.

"I'm going to sleep then." Rebekah said going up to her room.

"I'm going to find more drinks." Klaus said Elijah following.

A couple hours later

It was now around 7 am and I was getting worried.

"Oh god Rebekah." I growled.
"Relax she probably fell asleep." Rebekah said in her pink fluffy end night dress.

I was stressed out about this but waited until it turned 4 pm.

"That's it I'm going to find her." I said.
Everybody jumped up and pushed me back.

"No you are not." Elijah said as they sat back.
All of a sudden...

Alinas POV

I was right informer of the mikaelsons home here in mystic falls. It was 4 pm and I was not looking forward to returning as I said I would of been back by 10 last night.

I sighed as I walked through and into the house to be met by an angry kol and an I don't know why to call it looking klaus. A worried looking Elijah and a pink looking beca.

"Hello..." I whispered as I walked in.
Suddenly all eyes faced me.

"Where were you?" Kol demanded getting up and stomping towards me.

"Relax kol. I wen tour with liv and all them and fell asleep late at the Salvatore." I said to him with a 'duh' look.

He looked at me in disbelief and walked into my room. Signaling I follow.

"Sorry bexs." I said as I walked up to my room.

Kol and alinas POV

Alina walked in to her room to be met with an angry kol standing there.

"How could you?" Kol said to her.

"Not my fault I don't feel comfortable telling you things. Besides it was fun and I knew you wouldn't let me go." I said to him.

"All I want is for my love to come back. My love from a hundred years ago, the love I killed people everywhere to find again. You Alina." Kol yelled at Alina grabbing her arms tightly.

"Hate to break it to you mister tough boy but she has been gone for a while. Kol open your eyes. Wake up. I'm not the same Alina. I have changed kol and you need to exempt that." Alina said to kol.

Kol made sure that the burning sage was out so nobody could hear in.

Dirty Ish warning

Kol grabbed Alina and started kissing her. They made out when kol vamp sped over to a walk and pushed Alina up on it.
Kol started to kiss down alinas neck and jaw bone. To her chest and back to her neck leaving love marks all over.
"Your mine alina. And only mine." Kol said.

Alina just nodded as kol started to undress her. He looked at her looking for permission which she nodded.
Then she was standing there in her lace undergarment.

Alina and kol started making out again when she pulled off his jeans and.
You can imagine the rest...

Dirty warning over

Kol and alina then fell asleep in alinas bed snuggling each other. Alinas head in kols chest while he fell asleep hugging her tightly. Like if he let her lose for even a second that she would blow away forever...

Also pleas suggest some ideas and songs to put with them.

To be continued...