Pt.35 aww

At Alinas home.

Alinas POV

I woke up at seven and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I finished brushing my teeth when I heard crying from nadia's room.

Walking across the cold wooden floors I squealed when my feet hit the cold ground but made my way to Nadia.

"Hay baby." I smiled picking Nadia up from her crib. Nadia didn't reply but finished crying when she seen her mother and heard her soft voice.

Alina made her way to nadia's closet which was filled with clothes from family and friends when Nadia was born.

Alina got Nadia all ready for the day and grabbed a bag filling it with diapers and other essentials Nadia might need

Alina got Nadia all ready for the day and grabbed a bag filling it with diapers and other essentials Nadia might need. Alina put on some black leggings and a pastel yellow jumper.

She made her way out the door locking it and getting into her car, she made sure she had everything and then fixed her car mirror.

"Let's go baby!" Alina said causing Nadia to giggle slightly.

She took off making her way to the Salvatore boarding house to meet with everybody.

Boarding house pov

"Where is she?" Caroline asked inpatient.

"Blondie you have asked this hundreds of times and the same answer you have gotten and will be getting. We don't know she should be here soon." Damon yelled out in frustration.

They heard a door open and all shot up.

"It's just me." Elena clarified walking in the door.

"Elena." Caroline groaned.

"Sorry care!" Elena smiled.

Then the door opened again and Caroline jumped up yet again.

"It's just us." The voice of a familiar mikaelson said.

"Can people stop getting blondie hyped up?" Damon sighed.

The door opened and finally Alina came in with a car seat.

"Sorry we're late!" She smiled while placing down the car seat.

"Yay." Caroline squealed rushing over to the baby.

The baby smiled when she seen Caroline and the rest of the group.

"Aww" Caroline said melting at the sight of the baby smiling, everybody in the room laughed while gradually making their way over to the baby together.

"I will be back in a second guys." Alina smiled while walking away somewhere.

Caroline took inadu out of her car seat and cradled her in her arms while talking in a baby voice.

Outside of the boarding house.

Alina walked outside the boarding house and walked down to a little stream in the forest.

Seeing the familiar figure she sat down beside him.

"What are you doing here?" Kol asked confused.

"I realised I haven't spent time with you in forever and I feel bad." Alina said With a small smile.

"You know I thought you were finished with me, you know ready to throw me in the dirt." Kol mumbled emotionless.

Alina said nothing but instead pulled Kol into a long hug. He froze for a moment before melting into alinas hug. Hugging her back.

Alina could feel water droplets on her shoulder and realised Kol was crying, her heart shatter at how she had hurt Kol so much without realising it.

"I'm... so sorry Kol." Alina mumbled.

Kol didn't reply but instead stood up. He started walking away when Alina jumped up after him pulling him around.

With a smirk Kol looked Alina up and down with lust, desire and love in his eyes before he smashed his lips onto hers.

Things got heated and safe to say the trees needed therapy.

Kol and Alina made their way back to the boarding house to see all the girls asleep with Nadia in the middle.

"See you later darling." Kol smirked while whispering before he vamp sped away.

Alina sighed, she didn't have the heart to wake them up but she had to.

She grabbed inadu and then woke the girls up.

"What time is it." Bonnie groaned.

"Too early, we're all going out come on." Alina ordered before they all made their way to the car and started driving to town square.