Pt.30 a little miracle

Caroline burst into the Salvatore home.

"Alina Elizabeth." Caroline yelled walking into the living room where I was sitting.

"Caroline Forbes?" I asked confused.

"Woah blondie, what's with the screaming at." Damon checked his 'watch'

"11 in the morning?"

"I was walking around town when I heard some rumours and not very good ones might I add." Caroline blabbed as she sat down beside me on the couch.

"Relax." I sat up straight.

"People are saying that a coven of witches wanted to protect their strongest child to be born but something happened and they somehow transferred it into your body." Caroline chugged a glass of bourbon.

"That's not true." I laughed, but caroline didn't.
She stared at me.

"To check I brought a witch nurse, Valerie come in." Caroline yelled.

A dirt blond haired woman walked in with some supply's.

"You have got to be kidding me." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" The witch asked.

"I escaped from my own wedding yesterday night and now I'm getting accused of being pregnant, why can't Bonnie do this?" I asked.

"Valerie is the last living of the coven so she has to do it." Caroline set Valerie up and pulled up my shirt.

Valeria chanted a spell and took out an ultrasound machine.

I looked over to the screen and seen a beautiful baby. I smiled.

"It's true." Caroline said in shock,
I didn't reply. I was shocked with what I had seen.

"Thank you." Was all I could mumble out.
Valerie smiled  at me and left but not before handing me photos of the baby ultrasound.

"Do you wanna tell people?" Caroline asked as I pulled back down my shirt.

"Yes, but in some fancy way. Not just oh hay I'm pregnant. I want it to be magical." I rubbed my hand over my stomach.

"Well as much as you want that we need to go see everybody and just scream it out." Caroline jumped up and down.

"I'm going to change and you can tell some people if you are that desperate." I then ran upstairs to change.

I heard Caroline call Elena and Bonnie and then some others but I couldn't hear those.

Outfit and baby bump

I walked down the stairs to see a note on the table, I walked over to the table and picked it up.

Dear Alina,
    Please come to the mikaelson mansion once you receive this note.

I walked out the door and made it to the mikaelson mansion. When I walked in I'm greeted by Rebekah Caroline Bonnie and Elena.

"We're going shopping." The girls squealed.
"Congrats." Rebekah said hugging me.
Caroline nudged her.

"Sorry I'm too loud." Rebekah out a hand over her mouth as we all went shopping.

I knew the gender was a girl so I bought some baby items in some stores and the girls had the best fun finding baby items. We arrived back at the mikaelson mansion and walked inside placing our bags down.

"Those clothes were so tiny and adorable." Elena laughed.

"What clothes?" Kol asked stubbornly.

Looks like all the boys were here.

"Clothes? Elena said nothing about clothes." Bonnie nervously jumped in.

"Where were you all?" Stefan demanded.
Nobody wanted to say where we are so I figured I knew what to do.

"We we're shopping for baby clothes." I bursts out.

"Why would you need baby clothes." Klaus scoffed.

"I'm pregnant, surprise." I said awkwardly.

"Impossible." Damon laughed.

"Listen." I said and they all did and with a look of shock on their faces I got squished into hugs.

Everybody look at all the baby stuff that night and talked about baby names.