Pt.33 shes on her way!!!

Alinas POV

It was November 11th when I woke up in a puddle of water underneath me. I was staying in me and livs home.

I jumped up and realised I was in labour and that was my water after breaking in my sleep.

I quickly cleaned the mess when the contractions started kicking in, I groaned in pain and ran as fast as I could to my car while calling a group chat all of us never used until now of course.

"What's up Ali?" Damon asked answering while everybody also asked what's up.

"Anybody buys?" I asked driving down the street.

"Nope." They all replied.

"Good. I will see you all in the hospital toodles." I said hanging up the phone parking in the parking lot and making my way into the hospital.

Hospital pov

Alina rushed to the front desk where she was met with a nice lady.

"How can I help you ma'am?" The woman asked.
"Hi, I'm in labour." Alina smiled.

"Ok well let me take you to a room now." The lady led Alina to a hospital room and helped her change into her gown.

"We will be up soon to see if baby is ready to com out." The nurse walked out of the room and Alina started panicking. She knew this baby wasn't a normal baby so this baby would not come out normal ether.

The raven haired vampire and the rest of the group rushed to her hospital room.

"We compelled all the staff." Rebekah smirked walking into the room.