Pt.25 what are you hiding?

Third person view
"What do you want?" Alina asked.
"You would think after all this time you would understand. Alina." Kol said pushing himself off a tree, he walked to her and grabbed her chin in his hand.

"All I want and ever have wanted is you." Kol said to Alina.
"Your acting like your obsessed with
Me." I said looking away.

"Darling, I'm just worried for you. Obsessed is a big word; where's me? I'm just looking out for you. After you know Silas." Kol said looking from the ground to her.

Alina was shocked.
"Wait. How did you-" Alina started.
"Sometimes the Salvatores can be very helpful." Kol said.

"Look Kol, I'm sorry but he-" Alina also said.
"I warned you Alina. I told you about everything and yet." Kol chucked.

"You go behind my back, for what? Elena? No. Who else is there, Bonnie? Oh the list goes on." Kol said.

"Ok you have made your point I get it." Alina said annoyed but Kol just smirked.

Alina and kols POV

Kol grabbed Alina and vamp sped to a bear by lake/river.

"I did everything to make sure you stayed alive Alina, now I'm wondering if I should have kept you dead." Kol said.

Alina looked down sad at what Kol said.

"Lost for words now?" Kol asked with venom in his voice.

Alina looked him in the eye with a hurt expression.

"Never." Alina said smirking as she shoved a branch into his stomach.

"Toodles." Alina said as she vamp sped away.

Alinas POV
I was now walking home as I was thinking. 
I don't wanna be in mystic falls. I don't wanna stay here... there's nothing but Hate sadness and sorrow here.

Alina made her finely decision. I walked to me and livs house packing some things and a few photos of us.

I grabbed a photo of me and Kol and looked at it. 
There was her favourite day caught into on photo.

Her last day with Kol when they were normal before it went down hill. I shoved it into my bag and started walking to the Salvatore house.

I walked in go see everybody  including the mikaelsons the normal gang and... Kol?

"I see you recovered." I said refuring to Kol.
"Yeah. Thanks for that by the way." Kol spoke sarcastily.

"Listen guys." I said turning serious.
"Somethings gonna happen. It's fine be worse than it is right now and you not ready for it." I said to them all.

"With what we have dealt with we are ready for anything." Damon said.
"Are you really? Might wanna think about it." I said to him as they all looked to each other.

"What are you hiding?"

To be continued...