ρт.11 уσυ иαя¢αѕιѕтι¢ вαѕтαя∂

Third person POV

After Marcel finished his speech, he and Alina went back down to where everybody was and they all started dancing again and everybody wanted to talk to Alina.

Kol was trying to get to her but something always happened or got in the way of it.
So he just walked away waiting for the perfect moment,

"Kol come on. You will get to take her home soon, and anyways I'm sure she will come running back!" Rebekah said to Kol drinking her drink.

"Dear little sister, stop trying to brighten me up." Kol said walking away.

"Arsehole" Rebekah mumbled to herself.

Alinas POV

Everybody wanted to talk to me and it was overwhelming.

I started to panic and looked around.
I seen Kol near the bathroom doors.

"Excuse me, I have to use the restroom!" Alina said walking towards the rest room hallway.

As Alina walked over there she grabbed kols hand and dragged him with her.

"Kol... thank god." Alina said hugging him.

"Alina I'm so sorry" Kol said hugging her back.
"Everything's fine Kol, everything's perfectly fine!" Alina said back to Kol.

Little did she know everything wasn't fine. That night, when the clock strikes 8 O'Clock. Everything was about to go down...

Alina walked back to the party but stayed away from most crowds.

She was siting in a corner when she seen Rebekah looking at her, she gave her a little smile in which Rebekah returned as they both looked away.

Alina just sat there and talked to some people for the rest of the night. The party didnt last long and now it was 7:10 and everybody was starting to leave...

Alina was saying goodbye to everybody as they left.

Next thing the mikaelsons were at the door about to leave. Rebekah and Kol had told elijah and klaus about their little run ins with Alina today.

"Bye guys. Thanks for coming!" Alina said to the mikaelsons.

Marcel stood in front of her slightly tho knowing that she remembers.

" bye." Marcel said coldly.

The mikaelsons nodded and then left. After everyone had gone I let out a loud sigh.

"You narcissistic bastard." Alina said to Marcel.

"I did it to keep you safe Alina, listen I knew your mother. She was caught up in supernatural business and guess what happened to her. She died Alina, do you hear me died. She was my best friend and when she had you her whole world lit up. The only thing she wanted was to keep you safe and away from all supernatural creatures. I promised her that one day when I found you again I would make sure you were safe and weren't in supernatural drama. But your caught up in the worst of them all, the mikaelsons. The original vampires..." Marcel said back to her.

"That's what my mother wanted. She's not here now, and I'm old enough to make my own decisions Marcel. I'm a heretic for god sake. I have been a heretic for the last couple hundred years Marcel... there's no fixing me, no keeping me away from supernatural when I am one Marcel." Alina said back to Marcel tears in her eyes.

"I have to deal with being a heretic now, on my own like I have been doing for the last hundred odd years Marcel. I know you want to do right by my mother but it's my time to do stuff myself."

And with that Marcel said.
"If you want to you can leave. Your right, and I'm sorry." Marcel said looking down.

"Thank you Marcellus" alina said running out the door in human speed.

Little did alina know Marcel wasn't very truthfull right there, when he was looking down he was smirking know what he had to do to keep alina alive in this horrible world.