ρт.16 тнαтѕ тнє тнιиg. ѕнєѕ иσт нєяє.

Alinas POV

Many drinks later.

Damon walks over to us.
"Ok you lady's have had one too many drinks. Let's go where going back home." Damon said Stefan filling and also agreeing.

"Fine you bore." I said as we went to the far and Stefan drives us back to the Salvatore house.

"Why we here?" Liv asked.

"Because you guys could be crazy drunks and we don't wanna risk anything." Damon says lifting us all out and into the house.

He put us all in the spare bedroom so us girl slept on top of each other.

"Night lady's." Damon and Stefan said walking to their room as we all dozed off.

The mikaelsons POV

Everybody was doing their own little thing when elijah said.

"Since we have just arrived back, why don't we go to the grill for some drinks?"

"Elijah. Are you feeling ok?" Kol asked shocked that Elijah wanted to go out.

"Yes we will brother." Klaus said to Elijah.
"Rebekah Alina. Come on" klaus shouted up the stairs.

Rebekah ran to the top of the stairs.
"Where we going?" Rebekah asked.
"Out to the grill, now go get Alina and come on." Klaus said.

"Why don't use go and we will meet you soon?" Rebekah said.

"Why?" Freya said.

"Emm..." Rebekah sis straying to make up something.

"Freya. We need your help getting ready also!" Rebekah quickly said giving Freya a look which Freya caught on to.

"Oh yea. How could I forget, we will meet you there soon!" Freya said walking up the stairs as the others left.

"Where's Alina?" Freya asked.

"That's the thing. She's not here." Rebekah said nervously.

"Well then where is she?" Freya asked.
"She's gone out with liv and she staying the night there but she knew the others wouldn't let her leave so I may have helped her sneak out.." Rebekah said looked down.

"Ok well I have an idea." Freya said.
"Perfect." Rebekah said back.

A few moments later Freya was able to creat a fake Alina.

"Ok well test it out!" Rebekah said.

When Freya tested it out it failed.
"That's not gonna work." Freya said.

"Let's just say she wanted to stay home?" Rebekah said. "Yea good ideas" Freya stressed and then they walked to the grill and met the others.

"Where's Alina?" Was the first thing kol asked.
"She didn't feel up for clubbing." Rebekah said.
"What a shame." She finished.

"Yea" Freya said nervously.

"Alright." Kol said suspicious of the two hut pushed it aside to enjoy the night.

Back to alinas POV

I woke up to the groan if others as I groaned myself. I sat up and rubbed my eyes getting used to the light, all is girls looked at each other then laughed.

"Worst hangover ever." Bonnie grumbled making everybody laugh.

" what time is it?" I asked.
Elena grabbed the phones and looked shocked, she handed everybody their phones.

"It's 2 pm." Caroline said shocked as how late it was.

I just laughed when I remembered. I was meant to be back by now.

" shit." I said.
"Oh my god yea, you have to go back don't  you?" Caroline said.

"Yea.." Alina said cracking her fingers.
"And I'm still in tonight's alcoholic spelling clothes." Alina groaned as everybody smelled their own clothes and groaned too.

"Ok well Alina your not leave till you shower change and sort that headache out." Liv said.

"Ok well let's all shower." Bonnie said.

Everybody went into different showers and when everybody was finished they all met in the kitchen.

"Wonder where the Salvatore are?" I said.
"Oh yea." Caroline said.

"Here." Bonnie said handing everybody a bottle of water and a tablet to help the headache.

"Thanks bon Bon." Liv said as everybody drank the water with the tablet and started to feel better.

"Thanks but I really need to get going." I said as we all said goodbyes.

"Here" I said handing everybody my number.

"Bye guys." I said as I walked back to the mikaelsons taking my time as I still felt like crap.

I wore this

I wore this.  With no makeup and my hair just clipped back.

When I was near to the house I knew it wasn't gonna end well...

To be continued...