ρт.5 нєѕ иσ υѕє ∂єα∂

Leahs pov

I walked out of mystic grill and started drinking my coffee. I was in my own little world when I accidentally bumped into somebody and I dropped my phone.

"Sorry" I said as I picked up my phone and checked to make sure there were no cracks or anything.

"It's fine. Hay you new around here?" The man asked me.

"Sort of why?" I replied back to him.
"I'm Stefan, Stefan salvatore." He said as he held out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Leah" I said to him taking his hand and shaking it back.

"Well I'm need to go, it was nice netting you Leah!" Stefan said but before he walked away he stopped.

"Here, give me your phone" he said to me.
"Emm...ok sure?" I replied to him giving my phone to him.

He typed in his number to my phone and handed it back.

"Thanks!" I said smiling to him as we both walked our separate ways.

I checked my phone to see his name was under
Stefan the great🥵

I laughed at the name and started walking back to my house. I made it back and walked in to be greeted by nobody.

"Weird." I said to myself as liv never leaves the house.

I checked my phone again to see a message from liv.

Message from livvy received one hour ago
'Hay I got invited to lunch with Luke so I will see you later"

That explains it.

I walked into the kitchen and made some pasta, just then after I finished my pasta and washed the dishes liv walked in with the scooby doo gang.

"Hay" liv said coming to give me a hug.
"Hay!" I replied back returning the hug.

We pulled away and I seen her friends behind her, but was shocked when I seen...stefan?

"Oh hay" stefan said to me.
"Hello!" I said back to him.

I said hello to everybody when liv greeted me to Tyler who was livs boyfriend.

"Hello, so nice to meet you" Tyler said to me.

"Treat her well or else you can say goodbye to ever having a chance of having children. Oh yea and touch her in any way and she didn't live it. I'm gonna cut ur dick off and stick it to your forehead, got it?" I asked him and he gulps.

"Yes ma'am" he said to me nervous.

"Then we won't have a problem." I said to him smiling.

"Sorry liv, gotta go I'm starving and I'm gonna buy some food." I said to her waving by and walking outside.

The mikaelsons and matts POV

Kol and his siblings burst into mystic grill.

"Where is she?" Kol yelled at Matt as he couldn't see her at all.

"Your a little late man" Matt said to Kol really calm.

"I though I told you to make sure she didn't leave" Kol said grabbing Matt by the neck choaking him slowly.

"Relax Kol, he can help tell us where and what she's doing." Elijah said to his youngest brother.

"He's right Kol, and what use is he dead" Rebekah said agreeing with Elijah as Kol realised Matt from the choak hold.

"I'm going to find her and when I do I will kill you" Kol threatened Matt as they all walked out of the grill looking for her.