Pt.43 second drawer in the left closet...

Nadia Kol klaus and Rebekah were driving on an abandoned street following nadia's directions.

"Ok turn left here and we Should be there." Nadia demanded.
Kol turned and they arrived at a very old abounded looking house.

"Let's go." Klaus growled.

"I'm going to stay with Nadia."  Rebekah told the rest while grabbing Nadias hand and walking in first.

Qetsiyah had finished torturing Alina for a while and went to go clean herself up. Alina was trying to catch her breath as her body was slowly healing parts of her injuries. Nadia and Rebekah ran in and looked over to Alina.

"Mom." Nadia ran to alinas side.
"Nadia what are you doing here you need to leave." Alina struggled.
"No mom we're not leaving without you." Nadia demanded trying to help Alina.

"It's no use baby, I'm so sorry for not being there Nadia." The brunette started apologising.

"Mom it's ok I promise I forgive you for everything but me Rebekah dad and klaus need to get you out."

"No nadia you all need to go." Alina mumbled when she heard Qetsiyah getting closer.
"Run Nadia!"

Kol and klaus made their way in and they seen Alina.

Alina just simply laughed with why ever she could.

"I'm not leaving, I know more things then you could imagine and from what I know I'm not gonna end up at the end of the rainbow."

"Mom please have hope." Nadia pleaded. Qetsiyah walked in and looked straight to Nadia and the others.

"They have come to watch you die?" She laughed. "Maybe I will hurt her first to send a message."
"If you lay a finger on my daughter..." Alina started.

"Don't worry I won't that's for another time." She laughed.

"Now where was I? Oh yes." She cracked her fingers and placed a spell on Rebekah,Kol,klaus and Nadia.

"Mom." Nadia screamed while Kol also yelled.

Qetsiyah grabbed Alina and held her against the wall. The others were trying to break free of the barrier spell.

"Bye bye." She smirked.

"No. Bye bitch." Alina growled.

Nadia knew she needed to do something and fast. She remembered a spell she had seen and chanted it. Struggling a tiny bit because she didn't know it so well she still pulled through. Then her mother's eyes turned into the eyes of a werewolf. She screamed in pain and looked back down and Qetsiyah.

Qetsiyah stuck her hand in alinas chest and Alina didn't fight. She embraced it before looking at the rest.

"I'm so sorry. Nadia's room, second draw in the left closet." Alina smiled before closing her eyes and turning off her switch.

"Alina don't do this." Klaus yelled.
"Don't leave us Alina." Rebekah screamed.
"Mom fight, you can't leave me." Nadia screamed.
"Alina I love you you can't leave me." Kol yelled.

Rebekah grabbed Nadia and hugged her to help block out the traumatising sight that was about to show.

Alina glared daggers into Qetsiyah. She twisted her finger and broke it off leaving Qetsiyah screaming in pain. She muttered a spell making Qetsiyah skin burn when in contact of the sun. She knew she had no daylight ring on and quickly planned something.

With one last look at her daughter and loved she grabbed Qetsiyah and vamp sped them threw a timber wall. The broke through it and both fell to the ground and burnt.

The barrier spell was down and Nadia ran like the speed of light over.

"Mommy no please." Nadia fell on her knees and cried her voice cracking.

Everybody stood there tears in there eyes Rebekah and klaus looking at their fallen friend while Kol his true love and Nadia her mother.

Skip to the middle of this video to see the werewolf eyes.