ρт.15 ¢αи уσυ кєєρ α ѕє¢яєт?

Alina and the mikaelsons POV

"We're here." Elijah said to everybody.
"Finally." Klaus said as everybody hopped out and walked towards the mikaelsons manor, except for Alina. Alina just stood facing the exit.

"You coming darling?" Kol asked.

Alina looked back at everybody.
"Yea..." Alina said walking in to her bedroom there and unpacking her things.

Rebekah came into alinas room.

"Hay. You settle in ok?" Rebekah asked Alina.
"Yea!" Alina replied
"So why weren't you facing the entrance at the start. You looked like you were about to run away again like you were lying about remembering." Rebekah asked.

"I do remember." Alina said.
She though for a moment.

"Can you keep a secret?" Alina asked Rebekah.

"Sure! What's up?" Rebekah said back looking interested.

"I want to leave and go see liv and all them but I know kol won't let me go. Cover for me?" Alina asked Rebekah quietly making sure nobody was near.

"Fine" Rebekah said sighing.
"You should leave now. Bring clothes and even stay the night. I will cover but you need to leave now!" Rebekah said as she threw an outfit or 2 into a small bag and handed it to Alina.

Alina squeezed Rebekah into a tight hug.
"Thank you so much bexs." Alina said.
"You used to do it for me the whole time! Now hurry." Rebekah said pulling away and pointing to the window.

"Ok bye!" Alina said and with that she was gone.

"Sorry kol..." Rebekah mumbled under her breath as she went into her room.

Alinas POV

I ran out of the window and snuck around the outside of the house finally making it out to the main road.

I sprinted down to me and liv's old house and walked in, only to be greeted by her and the 'ghost busters 2.0'

"Alina?" Lots of them said.

"The one and only!" I said with a smirk.
"ALINA ITS YOU NOT LEAH." Liv said squeezing me.

"Yes it's Alina not Leah." I said returning the hug.

"Is my Room available to be slept in again for a night?" I asked.

"Your staying?" Liv asked.

"Only for the night. Rebekah is covering for me. But it was my idea to come here from New Orleans!" I did to liv.

"Hey everybody!" I said finally remembering everybody else was there.

"Hello Alina. Good to have you back." Some said. Others just gave me a hug or a hand wave or maybe even a smile.

"Right we'll let's party?" Liv said.

"Let me go change one second." I said changing in my bathroom into a lovely dress with some black heels.

I came out of the bathroom and went to everybody

"Ready?" I asked everybody.
"Yep!" They all said back so we all went to a near by club as mystic grill is probably where the mikaelsons could be.

We made it to the club and we went inside and started dancing to the song.

"Come dance with me." I said to liv elena Bonnie and Caroline.

They all walked to the dance floor with me and we all started dancing with each other.

After a while of dancing we walked to the bar and order kids of drinks and started chugging the drinks and taking shots.

"Done." I said placing the shot glass back on the counter squinting at the still sort of bitter taste of the alcohol.

"Girl your on fire tonigh!" Liv said shocked at how quick I finished it.

"Hey. I haven't seen use in ages let me enjoy the moment!" I said laughing at liv.