ρт.14 ωнαт ιѕ тнιѕ, уσυя иєω ∂σℓℓ нσυѕє?

Third person POV

"How did you know?" Alina asked Freya.
"I have know ever since I seen you Alina, not to mention the insane amount of power I can see, feel and sense off you." Freya said to Alina.

"Anybody want to explain what the bloody hell is going on?" Klaus asked.

"Alina is related to somebody powerful that's all dear brother." Freya said hiding it for nik.

Alina looked at Freya confused but Freya just gave her a look and Alina stopped.

"Ok but. What the hell happened back there anyways?" Kol asked.

"My magic... that's all." Alina said, she hopped up and started walking through the woods.

"Alina where are you going?" Rebekah shouted catching up to Alina.

"Come." Alina said.
They all followed Alina and she led them to this old house. Covered in moss, weeds and leafs. It looked old but like it was perfect rly fine on the inside. And by old they mean 18-19 hundred kinda old.

"What's this? Your new doll house?" Klaus asked sarcastically.

"No nik. This is my family's old home. The house Avery was born and died in." Alina said leading them inside.

The rest stopped at the front door.
"Silly me. Come in" Alina said and the mikaelsons walked in following her.

Inside the house was old paintings of a mother farther and a baby.

Elijah stopped at one painting.

"Who's this?" Elijah asked.

Alina turned back to what Elijah was looking at.
"Me... this whole walk is filled with paintings of me. Look. This one is me my mother and father. Me and my two sisters. Me and my older brother. And me at 17." Alina said explaining all the photos.

"What happened to them?" Freya asked.
"Well... most died in a house fire. Others died from not releasing magic, and some other 'unknown' reasons." Alina said walking into a bedroom.

"Welcome to my bedroom!" Alina said showing the room.

"Nice." Rebekah said.

"We should probably leave

"We should probably leave." Alina said walking out.

"Why?" Freya asked.
"Well we need to take a trip to mystic falls and we may as well leave sooner than later." Alina said leading them out as they walked back to the mikaelsons compound.

After everybody had pack they all made their way to mystic falls.

"So Alina." Rebekah said.
"Yea?" Alina replied back.
"Tell is about when you lost your memory and we were out looking for you. Start to finish." Rebekah said.

"Ok well..."
Disclaimer   This is just a recap so this isn't important skip if you want!

" I was in New Orleans when I went to a coffee shop. This girl pulled me down. She was liv. And was telling me about you guys looking for some Alina girl, I didn't know much since I lost my memory but we both left town tightened. Where we ended up in mystic falls... when we got there we ordered food but when the food guy came he was dead and somebody was hiding in the shadows. That was kol.
Anyways then me and liv wen out to mystic grill where somebody payed for our things. Kol. But we didn't know who, afterwards liv I don't know injected me with something and I woke up in your house with Rebekah. She dresss me up. Tells me about how my 'love' is waiting for me. She brings me down and I have no clue what I'm doing. Kol comes in and squeezes the living death out of me. Use keep me hostage in a bedroom. I escape and run back to me and livs house. I cloak myself while use come to that house then use leave and I can't remember the rest. Sound good?" Alina said. Everybody just sat there shocked.

"I'm so sorry Alina. I didn't know how much trouble we Coust you. And at such a young age." Rebekah said.

"It's fine.." Alina said zoning out for the rest of the car drive.

To be continued...

These story's will be shorter so I can have mor parts to it.