Pt.40 im back!

It had been about 3 years since Alina was in the run, and in those three years whoever wanted to kill her nearly got to her. She changed everything about her to not be so obvious for example
Her stile has gone darker

 She changed everything about her to not be so obvious for exampleHer stile has gone darker

Her hair went from blond to brunette

And she has gotten lots of tattoos. She got her daughters name in her wrist and other family simbles on her body.

Alina had found a small town to crash for a few hours. She was walking around the town minding her own business when she looked over her shoulder, and sure enough there were 3 men in all black behind her.

She knew this was gonna be tricky as the people trying to kill her only want to kill her because she's the last living Elizabeth's.

She had managed to sneak past everybody for years but eventually they were gonna catch up to her. She vamp sped away and knew that would only work for so long. She finally arrived in New Orleans...

The place still looked beautiful as ever. There were many new people out and about now... I mean what did she expect it had been 3 bloody years.

Alinas POV

I walked through the beautiful streets, some people noticed me and said hello others nodded while the rest ignored.

I made it to the doors of the mikaelson compound. She made sure she had everything and knocked on the door.

Inadu went running to answer the door when she opened it she was shocked to see her mother, the whole family told Nadia story's and showed photos of her great mother and of course told her alinas story.

"Mom?" Inadu squealed jumping into my arms. I picked her up and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you, I'm so sorry I was gone." I said tears forming in my eyes.

"They told me why, people were after you and you didn't want to harm me." Inadu smiled at her mother while tears fell from inadus eyes.

"Who's at the door?" Rebekah asked walking to the door. She gasped at the sight of her late friend.

"Alina!" Rebekah ran and hugged and so tight I couldn't breath.

"When did you get back?"

"Just now bexs. I wanted to see my daughter."
I smiled.

"Come in." Rebekah waved her hand signaling Alina to come in.

"Place hasn't changed at all." I smiled looking around.

Kol walked down the stairs and he look as handsome as he was before I left.

"Alina." Kol froze.
"I'm home." I smiled lightly.

Kol vamp sped over and squeezed me in a bone crushing hug.

"What has you back if you don't mind me asking?" Kol asked.
"I wanted to see Inadu and you again." I smiled but felt like I was gonna burst. That wasn't the only reason but they didn't need to know that.

"I have gifts." I smiled grabbing a gigantic bag. Inadu sat down and waited patiently for me to hand her everything.

I handed her lots of rings and necklaces and clothes and toys but the last gift I gave her had her in tears.

Tears fell out of her eyes fast when she opened this

She ran and hugged me mumbling thank yous into my neck.

"Do you like your gifts?" I asked.
"I love them." Inadu smiled.

"Ooo can I see you tattoos?" Inadu pointed out.

"Sure." I showed her then tattoo with her name and my others.

I knew this moment might never happen again so I wanted to make the best of it.

Inadu showed me her paintings and her toys and her room. While she was playing I walked to kols room. I knocked once before entering.

Kol smirked at me before he burried his face into my neck.

"You have no idea how much I missed you."

"Did anything bad happen?" I asked concerned.
"Not since you left, you seem to have driven all the enemy's behind you.

"She asked about you a lot and wondered when you were coming back." Kol sighed.

"I wanted to come back for the longest time but every time the chance came it was taken again" I mumbled.

"I was able to see her over the years she couldn't see me but I was watching over her for some time." I smiled.

Kol smiled also before Inadu walked in.

"It's time for your bed." Kol looked to her.
"Mom will you come with me?" Inadu asked.

"Of course." I smiled walking her to her room. We lay in her double bed and she fell asleep and so did I.