ρт.10 αѕѕнσℓє.

A little while later

Somebody knocked at the door.
"I'll get it" Rebekah shouted answering the door.

Nobody was there, except for an invitation and a box.

"Who's there Rebekah?" Elijah asked as Rebekah closed the door.

"Nobody... but this was there." She said pitning to the box.

"Kol nik come here." Rebekah screamed.
"What is it sister." They Both said.

"Look." She said handing them the invitation.

Dear mikaelsons,

You have been invited to marcel gerards party this evening. At 6:30 pm.
Join us for music dancing and a secret reveal.

"I'm not going." Kol said.
"You are Kol." Klaus said back.

"What if Alina is there? I mean it does say 'a secret reveal.? Don't you have any hope Kol?" Rebekah said.

"She's been kissing for a while now bexs. What makes you think we're gonna find her now?" Kol said back.

"Children will you please. Kol we are going end off." Elijah said walking away.

Kol looked at Rebekah pissed off as Rebekah just stood there with an innocent smile on her face.

She walked away and wen to get ready along with the rest of her siblings.

Marcel and alinas POV
"Here." Marcel said handing Alina a clear bag with a dress lay inside of it.

"Oh so you don't show up for god knows how long then all of a sudden your giving me a dress?" Alina said to marcel

"I'm finally letting you leave so get dressed we leave in 30" Marcel said as he left and locked the door.

"Why is he letting me leave this attic now?" Alina asked herself, she shrugged it off and got ready.

The dress ↾

The dress ↾

Alinas POV

I finally finished getting dressed, I banged  on the door
"MARCEL" I screamed.

He ran upstairs and opened the door.

"I'm here let's go." He said to me.

"I can't..." I said back.

"The spell was taken off a few minutes ago, now come on before we are late to our own party." Marcel said bring me downstairs as we were out of the attic and in the ball room.

Third person POV

Everybody started showing up at the party. Some dressed in really fancy dresses, others not so fancy but non the less beautiful.

All of a sudden some people went quiet and stared at the front door.

"Marcel... what's going on?" Alina asked Marcel as he wouldn't let her leave his side.

"The mikaelsons..." Marcel said.

All of a sudden Alina went Snow White as her pupils went white. She was remembering the memory's Marcel took from her, the mikaelsons, her past, what Marcel done and all the sad and happy memories.

Alina snapped out of it giving Marcel a hateful look.

"I'm sorry but I had to." Marcel said to Alina.

"Asshole." Alina mumbled under her breath but Marcel heard but she hid it with a nice smile.

The mikaelsons walked into the ballroom.

"I need a drink." Kol said going to grab a glass of booze.

Rebekah rushed over to him after a few minutes.

"Kol come here." She said grabbing Kol and dragging him to under the stand Marcel was standing on.

Kols POV

As we walked in I went to get some drinks... I was drinking my sorrows away when Rebekah came up to me.

"Kol come here." Rebekah said dragging my arm under a stand Marcel was standing on.

Alinas POV

I was standing behind the wall out of site as Marcel was making his little speech.

When all of a sudden...

Third person POV

"Lady's and gentlemen. Thank you so much for coming on this wonderful night... as I promised I would reveal a surprise." Marcel said looking at all the mikaelsons.

"Lady's and gentlemen, may I present to you the surprise, their a dear friend and part of a really great blood line, please welcome... Alina." Marcel said putting his hand out for Alina to hold.

Alina walked out smiling nervously.

Everybody's faces were shocked.

She was know in this town. Until she suddenly went missing.

The mikaelsons POV

"Darling..." Kol said shocked.

"Alina?" Rebekah said.

"Alina?" Elijah and klaus said looking at each other confused.

Kols blood started to boil.
"That little bastard." Kol said as he stared at her while she was staring around.

Kols POV

Alina was looking around.
Until her gaze met mine. She looked relieved to see me...

My inside melted as I seen the look in her eyes.
She looked like she was gonna cry, like she only got her favourite memories back. Like her family rose from the dead.

All I wanted to do was vamp speed up there grab her and vamp speed away telling her it's ok and that I'm here now and how sorry I am for whatever happened while she told me it wasn't my fault but I knew I couldn't do that.

To be continued...