Pt.31 sleepover!!!!

A few months later...

Alinas POV

It had been around 6 months since Olivia died. Today I decided to visit livs grave.

I sat down in the grave and placed a few flowers down.

I sighed as I finally found the courage to speak.

"Hay liv, I'm so sorry about everything." I started.
"I'm pregnant." I smiled.

"I really wish you could be here to help me raise the kid. Her life would be epic with you in it, I will make sure that kid knows how amazing aunt liv was even if she wasn't here to witness it." I wiped away a few tears.

"I miss you Livy." I kissed two fingers and placed them on the stone and walked away.

________________________________

I knocked on Caroline's door and she answered it smiling.

"Ready?" I asked.

"One second, girls!" Caroline yelled and they all came running to my car.

We drove to a doctor just outside mystic falls to get a check up. I have been going to this doctor every since I found out about this miracle baby.

All us girls hopped out of the car and walked into the small white doctors office.

"Welcome back lady's." Doctor Zoe greeted, she led us into a room and started doing all the basic check ups.

" Doctor Zoe greeted, she led us into a room and started doing all the basic check ups

The is is alinas baby bump and she is 7 months along.

As the women got back in the car and on the road again Rebekah and the others began to squeal.

"Your bump is getting so big." Elena squealed.

"There's gonna be a Minnie you running out soon." Bonnie squealed.

"It's almost time." Rebekah squealed.

" what's her name gonna be?" Caroline asked.

"I'm keeping it a secret till her birth." I laughed at the girls reactions because they were dying to hear the name.

"Why don't we have a beach day tomorrow?" I suggested.

"Yes!" The girls replied back.
"Everybody is staying in mine tonight." Rebekah demanded.

"Ok." All the others agreed.

________________________________

We all arrived at Rebekah home and walked inside with our stuff on our shoulders. Rebekah insisting on carrying my bag as in her words 'I'm heavily pregnant' I'm only 7 months.

"Hello darling." Kol hugged me as o hugged back.

"Hello!" I squealed.
What is up with us and squealing today?

" your bump is really starting to show." Kol placed his hands on either side of my stomach smiling.

"I just wish I could have given you a child of our own." Kol frowned.

"Don't think like that." I said grabbing his face in my hands kissing him then pulling away and running upstairs to Rebekahs room. I heard Kol yell.

"Your such a tease."

But I of course laughed at the comment. Us girls Gossiped about lots and then fell asleep making sure we wouldn't be tired for the beach day tomorrow.