ρт.21 ιтѕ σк ℓινу, ιм нєяє

Alinas POV
I was walking away... we more like jogging away when I was just outside me and livs old house.

I went and knocked on the door...
No answer.

"That's strange. She knew I was coming?" I said.
I then opened the door handle and what I seen shocked me.

I seen blood all over the house and walls... livs blood. Oh no oh god.

I started speed walking around the house in the bathroom bedroom and last but not least... the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen to see liv lying on the ground with a weird infection looking bite and a knife stabbed into her stomach. I ran over to her and dropped to my knees screaming.

I grabbed her head and placed it on my lap.
"Alina?" Liv whispered.
"It's ok. I'm here Livy..." I said tears falling from my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Alina." Liv said also crying.
"For what Liv? You gave me everything." I said smiling.
"I made a promise I couldn't keep Alina." Liv said.
"I promised I would walk you down the isle, that I would help you raise your children and help you stress about clothes. I will never get to do that with you." Liv said to me.

"Liv... don't say that Liv. You gave me the best life anybody could ask for.it was you who always made sure I lived it. You Liv. When I was scared to ask the store worker for a different bag of candy you always said." I started to say.

"You only live once. You won't know until you try and if you don't like it then do it again." Me and Liv said together.

I laughed and she smiled.
"I promise Alina. I'm always gonna watch over you." Liv said.

"Liv. No don't. You need to find peace. Liv you saved my ass when I didn't remember anything or anybody, no matter if I hurt you or said some nasty things, you always helped me and stood up for me and I wanna thank you for that." I said now ugly crying.

"I can't find peace Alina. Peace is with you and I need to watch over you." Liv said.

"When you find peace, I'll find peace in this world Liv... I promise." I said as me and Liv linked pinkies.

Until she suddenly started to cough up blood.
"I'm dying now lina." Liv said.
"It's ok." I said hugging Liv.

"Remember that game we used to play as kids?" I asked her.
"Yea?" Liv said back.
"My dream world." I laughed and so did Liv.
"It was a stupid yet fun game." Liv laughed but all of a sudden we were in her dream world.

"What did you do?" Liv asked.
"I went into your head. Here you won't feel the pain." I said smiling.

"Hide and seek?" I said.
"Yes!" Liv replied.

I started counting to three when I went out of livs head.

"I'm so sorry Livy"I said as I snapped her neck.

I started to cry then. My best friend was dead.

That was all I did that day. Sit there and cry with liv's dead body in my lap.

To be continued...

Authors note
Sorry guys...