ρт.20 ѕтєfαи?

New Orleans POV
"So, what's everybody doing today?" Rebekah asked walking into the sitting room.

"Nothing." Kol Elijah and klaus answered back.
" you guys are boring, I bet Alina is having more fun." Rebekah mumbled.

"And why didn't you join her sister?" Kol asked annoyed.

"Because Kol. They needed her and only her, what part would I play in waking Silas?" Rebekah said but then covered her mouth when she realised what she said.

" nice one Rebekah, we all hadn't said a word until you came in complaining. Bravo." Klaus said clapping sarcastically.

"Silas? What on earth are they doing waking Silas?" Kol said.

"They are getting some cure and they needed the blood of an Elizabeth's and a Bennett to wake him, why?" Rebekah asked.

"Rebekah. Silas will be our downfall. The end to the supernatural universe! The world itself and they are waking him up?" Kol said in shock.

Klaus went over and snapped Rebekah neck.
"She's wrong Kol, everything's fine." Klaus said.
"Fine then." Kol said annoyed walking away.

M. Y. S. T. I. C. F. A. L. L. S.      P. O. V.

"I'm drained." Bonnie sighed as she hopped into the couch.

"Bonnie. Are you not worried about what he could do to us?" Alina asked.

"I'm sure he's harmless Alina... although, he didn't seem too normal. He knew your last name." Bonnie said.

"I'm basically averys doplganger." Alina said.
"That's it Bonnie. I'm averys twin, her look alike. People know I'm Alina but I'm basically Avery." Alina said jumping off the couch.

"He's the lover of Avery..." Alina said shocked.

"Whoa whoa stop right there." Bonnie said.
"Who's Avery?"

"Long story Bonnie but. Silas is after me." Alina said.
"Let's put him back down." Bonnie said.

"Bonnie he's like a trillion years old, it can't be that easy." Alina said.

"Ok well by the sound of the problem he's gonna be coming for you soon." Bonnie said.
"I will be fine Bonnie. Relax... you know what, this talk never happened. Ok?" Alina asked Bonnie.

Bonnie thought for a moment.
"Fine." Bonnie scoffed as Alina ran to her room and fell asleep.

"Avery"
"No Alina."
"It can't be. Can it?"
"Im sorry but you must be confused."
"I know who you are Alina. That's why I need you."
"I'm... really must get going. Bye!"

Alina jumped up and gasped.

"You good?" Damon asked.
"Yea" Alina said relived it was a dream.

Until she looked back at Damon.
"Wait. Since when we're you in my room?" Alina asked.

"Well I was bored and your very interesting in your sleep might I must add." Damon said.
"What? What are you on about?" Alina said confused.

"Well it went like no Alina, then like. I'm sorry you must be confused. That's all I remember because then I rooted through your drawers. Might I add you got some good fashion." Damon said.

"You what?" Alina said.
"Relax." Damon said walking out.

Alinas POV
I got out of bed and changed.

Into something like this

I went down to see nobody home so I left the house with an uneasy feeling.

I ignored it and walked around town and to town square.

"Stefan?" I asked.
"No." The man said turning around.
"Silas..." I said shocked.

"Hello Alina." Silas said waving.
"I'm not Avery Silas." I said scared.

" the love of my life died in my arms Alina. You can help me get her back, or even let me see her one last time." Silas said to me.

"And if I refuse?" I said.
" stubborn like her... must be a family gene. Anyways if you don't then I will stop at nothing to make you do it." Silas said smiling.

"So basically you don't wanna hurt anybody or get revenge?" I said confused.
"Right." Silas replied.

"You just wanna make peace with Avery?" I also asked.
"Correct Alina. And your gonna help me do it." Silas said as he dragged me away.

"No I'm not helping you Silas." I said pulling my arm away.

"You are tho" he replied turning back to me.
"I am supposed to meet liv so I can help you later Silas." And with that I walked away to me and livs old house together.

To be continued...

Next few parts of so might be sad so stock up on your tissues:) :(