How you met

So some gon be long some not. I came up with these randomly and I tried to fit the characters
Shout-out to Ushiwakawakaeh they were the very first one to read this like as soon as I published it

 I came up with these randomly and I tried to fit the charactersShout-out to Ushiwakawakaeh they were the very first one to read this like as soon as I published it

And my school wifi suck ass so I can't upload and write and stuff in school I gotta wait till I get home.

Now into the thick of it-

Mikey💖
You met him at the store. He was buying Dorayaki when you and him saw the last one. You grabbed it quicker since you were taller and it was on a shelf but he snatched it out your hand. "Hey!" "It's mine now" you were standing there shocked. I mean who does this guy think he is? You just turned around and got ready to leave when a taller figure walked up to you handing you the food. "I'm sorry about this idiot, here have this back" he says holding it out to you. You take it slowly and thank him. "KEN-CHIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" It was the same little short dude that took it from you in the first place. "HEY GIVE THAT BACK!" he says running after you. The taller figure known as Ken-chin grabbed him and put him on his shoulder walking away as he scolded the boy. "Weird" you thought. You bought you items and left the store and you saw those two outside the store. You saw the boy pouting, guess he was upset he didn't get one. You chuckled before walking over to the two. "Here you can have it" you say. His eyes sparkled I'm joy as he took it and jumped up and down. "THANK YOU!" "No problem little man. "Watch it" he says his tone of voice immediately changing to a threatening one. "Ha sorry, what's your name?" "I'm Manjiro Sano but you can call me Mikey." Says munching on the Dorayaki. "Kay, I'm (male name)" "guess I'll see ya around.." you say waving before leaving. "Mmm" "look at that he's a good person for going out of his way and buying that for you." Draken says. "Mhm" mumbles Mikey as he watches your figure fade in the distance.

Draken💞
Idk he was hard to do but I'm. Yall met because of Takemitchy. You Takemitchy's Cousin and you live with him. You first met Draken when you heard Takemitchy was getting best up by some older boys. You were making your way over ready to beat these guys ass when you got there you saw a tall dude kicking the one beating up your cousin and the shorter one went over to takemitchy. Before you knew it you were grabbing the boys army before he could touch your cousin. Then the taller one came over to you. He looked pissed but you couldn't care less right now. "Whst the hell do you think your doing?!" He said. "I don't know who you two are but leave my cousin alone!" You said with just as much anger. And well...
Didn't end well. You two threw a few punches but you unlike your cousin knew how to fight. You've fought your whole life while he ran. There wasn't much conflict but Takemitchy cleared things up with you and explained, after making sure Takemitchy was ok you thanked the two and apologized. They apologized too before heading your seprate ways. You and The tall one who goes by the name Draken made eye contact before leaving.

(I really gotta re-watch ep 3 I'll go back and update this TwT)

Baji❤️ Get out the waaaay. Pretty boy coming through. Ok so. Your a flirt. And he likes that bdjdjsjsj. Your Draken's older brother. (Oml this way so random) You and Baji were actually good friends so you've known each other for a while. You both enjoyed each other's company and y'all would play around and stuff together.

Smiley😄
Ok this is cute. You just met randomly at a store. Idk what he way buying but he caught you attention. He was smiling and had his eyes closed. He was really cute so you casually made your way over to him. You started up a small conversation and eventually gave each other your numbers.

Angry😡 I got this from the manga I don't think this is really a spoiler tho

It was when you were kids. You saw some kid with orange hair getting beat up so without thinking you went over there to help them. Then you saw a blue haired kid who looked like the one you helped. He looked pissed. He was about to attack you when the orange haired one stopped him and told him what happened. The blue hair one apologized and thanked you before looking after those kids. All you know is that they all were sent to the hospital serverly injured (ik I can't spell)

Hanma😈He was really hard to write for but I love him so I did it.

Hey man when crazy meets crazy it just clicks. You two met at a tattoo place. You were giving him his tattoo actually. Your a tattoo artist. You just started up a conversation about his tattoo since what he requested was unique to you. You've never seen it before so you were in for it. You eventually talked about other things. You actually enjoyed talking to him and you found yourself laughing and smiling. After you were done he paid and you told him to come again tattoo or not. He smirked and said "kay see ya" and waved before leaving.

Chufuyu🥰 Pet store. He was at the pet store getting some things for his cat. He wanted to get his cat some new food. He asked you since you worked there HAH n (I DON'T KNOW 😭) he went over and ask if he should get his cat in a diet or not with the food XD. You talked to him about it and ending up agreeing on a blue bag. (Look I really don't know) but yeah. F IS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO THINGS TOGETHER🗣️

Mitsuya: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. One word siblings. You two met through your siblings. You took your (brother/sister (s)) to a park. And you saw them talking to some girls their age. You watched with a small smile on your face. "Is that your brother/sister?" Asked a boy sitting by you on the bench. "Yeah, are those your sisters?" "Yeah." "They all seem to get along great looks like their having fun." "Hehe yeah." You two actually talked for a while, you didn't notice how late it was so you told your sibling you had to leave. They didn't want to they said they wanted to stay and play with the girls. The girls said the same. It was an honest mess but you and the boy who you found out is named Mitsuya Planned to let them play again in a couple of days. You exchanged numbers and went home.

Kazutora: Chile jail.

I'm kidding but um. Idk. I'll just say at school when he came to get Takemitchy. You complimented him in his hair and he thanked you.

and no that's not all we have

SHINICHIRO! YES I ADDED HIM CUZ RARELY ANYONE ADDS HIM IN BOOKS AND IT'S LIKE. HE'S TOO FINE FOR THAT! SO YEAH

Shinichrio: You um I uh um aha um.

He was hard ok. Your motorcycle needed fixing. Idk what was wrong it it ok but you took it to the shop and you saw him there. He fixed it for you and you thanked him. He was cute and you couldn't stop thinking about him. You broke you motorcycle again just to go back-

Takemitchi🥺:
You saw him getting his ass whooped and went to help. He thanked you after you both got away and he offered to buy you something m you denied several times but he's so damn stubborn and won't give up so you gave in.

Sorry that most were short it's 6:25 am and I got school.