💧{I don't think i can do this again} Draken x Mikey x SMR Angst

Art credit to BATSUx0128 On twitter
Song: I don't think I can do this again by Clario and Masa Masa

Genre: Angst (sad)
⚠️Warnings: mention of self harm
I told yall more angst was coming so yeah grab your tissues cuz yall ain't ready for this one.
Plot:
Draken takes care of Mikey like he's his little brother and you know this. But it makes you sad to see how much Draken cares for him.

No one's pov:
Draken wakes up to the sound of his alarm clock. He groans and punches it making it stop. He yawns and gets out of bed when he receives a call from you. He answers it. "Hello?" He says tiredly. "Hi just checking to see if you were okay." "I'm fine why wouldn't I be okay?" He says. "I mean why wouldn't I." "Whatever" he says. "Getting ready to get Mikey ready for school huh? Even though school already started." You say "Yeah" "as long as Mikey makes it for lunch time he doesn't care and neither do I." "Okay then see you soon bye" You say "bye" He says as he hangs up the phone.

He gets dressed and meets you at the convinent store near by like you usually do. After meeting up with you both of you head towards Mikeys house. He rings the doorbell of the Sano family house and Emma answers it. "Hello Draken-Kun" "hi there (Male name)- kun." She greets you two. "Hello emma" draken says "hi Emma Chan you say giving her a hug. "Here to pick up Mikey again?" She ask. "As usually, is he in his room?" "Yeah..." Draken walks In and heads to mikeys room while you stay with Emma. "No luck huh? She asked with a sad face "Well, we're gettin there? I don't know how much longer it's gonna take" You say.
"Come on Mikey I have to fix your stupid bed hair." You hear Draken say from inside. You both go inside and see Draken combing mikeys hair.

Drakens pov:
I finish combing mikeys hair and say goodbye to Emma as we head out the house for school. As long as we get there for lunch Mikey will be happy, hopefully the food is to his liking or else he'll get grumpy and stay like that for thr rest of the day.

Little timeskip
No one's pov
After school Draken and Mikey went to see Pah in jail. Him and oah talk for a while with Mikey. Pah asked you how things were. You told him the same as you told Emma. "Take good care of him okay?" Pah told you with a sad smile. You nod your head and say your goodbyes as you all go to meet up with the others. You see Chifuyu and Baji talking and stop while them including Mitsuya, Takemitchy, Hakkai and the twins look towards your direction all of them with sad faces. You give them your best smile and talk to them about the plans for the next coue of weeks. They all ask about how you and Draken are holding up. You told them that your afriad that it's getting worse. Everyone seemed so sad lately beacuse of the situation you and Draken were in but you didnt let that stop you from being there from him and everyone else.

After discussing with everyone you Draken and Mikey went to Mikey's favorite restaurant so he could este yet again. Mikey orders his usual kids meal as you and srsken order a drink. Draken puts on flag meal in Mikeys kids meal just like he does for him every single day. After Mikey eats and falls asleep Drkaen picks him up and puts him on his back as you both head back to drop Mikey off at his house. Draken "carried " Mikey on his back and placed him on his bed before leaving.
You and Draken hang out and talk for a while now that mikeys out of the way. As you talk to him you get sad just thinking about the way Draken love and cares for Mikey every single day without question. Even though it doesn't look like he does Draken actually enjoys it alot. Who would've guessed. I mean he's been doing this for a couple of years now ever since he met Mikey. It's not like he'll ever grow out of it anyway. Their each others lifeline and one without the other is straight up terrible. He was Mikeys heart and Mikey was his heart and you had to accept that. But it was enjoyable watching those two smile and laugh with each other and you couldn't be happier for them.