😭💛Takemitchy Birthday One-shot💛😭

I'll post Takemitchi's today since his birthday is today I'll make Mitsuyas later since I'm already late.
This song reminds me of Takemitchy that's why it's up there u can choose to listen or not

BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE IF MY FAV MAIN CHARCTERS AND FAV MANGA CHARCTERS JSJSNSNJSKSNOWOEI I SWEAR I'LL DEFEND HIM WITH MY LIFE I LOVE HIM SM

Genre: Angst/Fluff
This will be a Lil short cuz of time and thinking but I will go back and add more detailed events.

Note: yall r still teenagers

Takemitchi POV:
I awake to the feeling of someone kissing me all over my face. I turn to see
(m/n) looking at me with this ridiculous smile on his face. Not knowing how to react I scream. "AAH! W-WHAT THE HELL (M/N)?!" "Aww sorry did I wake the crybaby" "Yes, wait- HOW DID U GET IN!?" "I'm your boyfriend I have my ways." He said. My expression turn into a unsuring one. "Okay whatever I used the spare key."

Time skips because this was so last minute

"Sooo what are we doing today?"
"Nothing" "o-oh okay." I said a little hurt. Maybe he's just messing with me, he likes to play around alot. "Alright I have to go run so errands but I'll be back later tonight okay babe?" He said. "Y-yeah okay." He begins walking to the door. "Wait!" I say. He stops and turns to me confused "I um, aren't aren't forgetting something?" I ask nervously. "Oh yeah!" He says as he walks towards me.

I smile at him and he grabs my face and kisses me deeply. "I love you." He said before walking out. "He, really... forgot." "I can't believe this" I sigh. Well I guess I'll go get dressed and head out. It's Saturday so there's not much to do. (I just realized this was actually wirtten on Saturday on Takemitchi's actually birthday lmao, Funny...)

I check my phone to see if anyone texted me. I open it to see 0 new messages and calls. "I really can't believe it, they all forgot." When I arrive at Hina's house her or Naoto didn't say anything either. I stayed over for a bit before Akkun called and said he wanted wanted hang out with me. At least Akkun and a few of my friends wanted to hang out with me today. At least they remembered.

We didn't do much but go to the arcade, get some food and do some teenager shit. When I looked at my phone it was 6 pm. I guess everyone did forget. Or maybe I didn't tell them. No I know I did because they've asked me before. Guess no one really does care, even (m/n). I think to myself. "Hey takemitchy we gotta go, see ya tommorow!" "Oh, yeah see ya."

"Wow guess no one cares." I said to myself. I walk to my house feeling a little upset that no one else remembered, not even my own boyfriend. I walk to my house. I open the door a before I hit the light switch the lights come on. "Huh?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAKEMITCHY!" people yell. "W-WHAT THE?!" I see Mikey, Draken and thr other important toman members including my friends Hinata,l and Naoto. "Happy birthday baby!" I hear (m/n) yell. "What the hell is going on?" " I threw a supirse party for you, I thought it was obvious." "You had me thinking all of you forgot " "I said. "That's the point." "... I cried." "OH MY GOSH NO BABY IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO, I LOVE YOU" "I'm kidding (m/n)!" I said laughing at his reaction hugging him.

I kiss him before thanking him. "So all of you were in on it?" "Yeah, we hung out with you bcuz we were your distraction while everyone else pretend they forgot" Yamagishi said wit a silly smile on his face. "That makes sense." "Either way thank you all for doing this this actually means alot for me." I said. I couldn't help but let tears fall. "And there he is, our crybaby hero." Said Akkun. "Yup the one and only." (M/n) added smiling. "Come on babe let's have some fun with everyone and make this a night to remember." (M/n) said as he wins my tears with his thumbs. I smile at him and nod my head. "Yeah."