Their Toxic traits/ Downfall in the relationship

This was obviously a rushed chapter but I'll fix it later but

Hello everyone I'm here to say that updates will be coming but they will probably be unconsistant. My mom is getting a surgery right now that's removing half of her stomach and she won't be able to do anything herself for a couple of months so I'll be trying to help her and update for you guys

Mikey💖
He's clingy and stubborn but you just deal with it knowing why he acts this way.

Draken💞
He won't open up to you about anything at all no matter what it is. And this really worries your because you know he's hard on himself and you want to help but he won't let you.

Baji🥰
Too possesive. He literally gets mad when another dude talks to you and beats them up for no reason when tour not around.

Smiley😄
Umm maybe always wanting to pick fights idk I'll come back for this man

Angry😡
You hate that he hides his true self under an angry emotional face all day.

Hanma😈
His playfulness, you like that he plays around but he does it at the worst times and it usually results in him getting hurt or something.

Mitsuya🌂
He overworks way too much and you hate it. Sometimes he'll forget to eat or even sleep so you check on him everyday with text or phone calls like
"Have you eaten today?" "Did you sleep well?'

Chifuyu😻
You kinda hate that he's all of Baji, you get it their close but you can't help but feel some type of way when he treats Baji like he's his boyfriend.

Takemitchy🥺
Can't really defend himself. You know that you can't be with him 24/7 everywhere he goes so when he comes home hurt and your not there you get angry st yourself you hate seeing your baby hurt.

(Look now in my defense Takemitchy got hands he just can't throw them, if that makes sense cuz from reading the Manga and watching the anime when he punches someone or something it's hard and strong but he just can't do it fast enough to not get his ass beat😭😥🙄🤦🏾‍♀️ I still love him tho)

Kazutora🤧
Him blaming Mikey for everything and not taking responsibility for any of his actions even if they have nothing to do with Mikey.

Shinichrio!🖤
You love his caring nature and how he wants to help everyone but you get really upset when it's not with you or one of his friends around because he can't really defend himself so he either gets hurt or best up real bad.

Akkun💗
Tries too hard to impress his friends

Ran💜
Gets jealous easily

Izana💕
Really really demanding and quick to judge or say something.

Wakasa 🍭
He's complicated. He doesn't show alot of emotion around you and it makes you feel unspecial I guess

Sanzu😷
His loyalty to Mikey can be annoying, it's like he's his boyfriend or something

Rindou👓
Too mean to you. It gets to the point where some of the stuff he does or says actually hurts you.

Again like I said rushed