Akkun Catch-up💗

I just thought about this bear with me.
PLUS I LOVE HIM PLEASE

How you met
Well since your younger brother Takemitchy is in a gang you had to Join. Even though he denied you joining you did anyways because you want to protect him. You met Akkun through that since he's their leader.

Meeting again/ Becoming Friends
Y'all see each other like everyday- school and gang related.

Realizing Feelings:
He just found himself staring and thinking about you all the time. I mean he's not dumb he knew he had a crush on you but he didn't want to since it would be weird cuz your his best friends brother.

Confessions
He confessed kinda. He asked Takemitchy if he could tell you for him. But he didn't say anything to you. He waited till Akkun and you were together to say it. (Takemitchy slick) Akkun got embarrassed and stared yelling at Takemitchy. you laughed at the two and told Akkun you liked him too.

Making Him blush
He'd blush whenever you compliment or praise him about how good of Leader he was or how good he is at doing hair.
Nicknames:
his: Salon boy, Akk,?
Yours:Baby, dummy
Contacts:
his: Hair Bear💈
Yours: Babes🥰

First Kiss:
It was just out of nowhere. For him at least. He had just got finished doing homework at your place and it was late. You saw how tired he was so you brought him home to make sure he was okay for the night. Before you left him inside his house you kissed him telling him to get some rest. He had a tired smile in his face and wished you a goodnight.

Your favorite place to kiss him
You like to kiss his head and his temple since he's shorter than you. And his hair always smells good.

What your couple song is I got you by Bebe Rexha

What he likes about you
If you have hair: He likes your hair Because he can play in it and style it. You let him do it since he's a hair stylist And you always end up liking what he does to it.

If you don't have hair:
He likes your kindness. He likes how nice you are to people it enlightens him and makes his heart flutter everytime he see's you doing a good deed.

What you like About him
His hair and styling ofc. You love his talent

When/How you cuddle
You put him on top of you and bring his head to your neck so you can be relaxed. His hair is so soft. And sniff his hair cuz it smells like strawberry's.

Cute things you two do
Mess up each other's hair

Them as things either Me or my friends have said:

"If we have a code red and I get shot Imma tell them where y'all at, if I die y'all dying wit me the fuck"

Your best Friend:
Takuya

Alright that's it for now