Ran Catch-up💜

I love him kay like look how pretty he is. People be like oh Rindou this Rindou that okay bitch what about RAN!

How you met

Y'all met at a meeting for the gang. You were gonna be the vice captain for Tenjiku. He thought you were just another walking and didn't see why you would be the vice captain. That was until he saw you fight the same day. You noticed him and you went up to Jim. "Hey man I really love your hair, How'd you get it too look so clean (by that I mean the way the colors are like PERFECTLY CUT) "Oh I just had my brother help me and I measured the length of my hair and split it up." He answered. "That's killer it really fits you" "Thanks" He said smiling slightly.  You too talked for a good minute until Izana came to take you away so you could hang out together as the highest ranks.

Meeting again/ Becoming Friends
Y'all see each other pretty often since your part of the gang and all. But you ended up finding time to talk to him more and hang out with him.

Realizing Feelings:
He just would kinda stare at you alot and keep a close eye on you. He felt weird everytime you two talked and would find himself smiling or laughing with you. He didn't know how to feel about that.

Confessions
You confessed. You see your pretty fearless so you weren't really bothered by the fact that he might reject you. When told him he reacted in a way you never thought he would. He smiled genuinely and expressed his love toward you while playing with his hair looking away from you. After he finished you quickly hugged him and he gladly returned it. Just picture this it's cute.

Making Him blush
I honestly I feel like he'd blush when you tell him how pretty he is and play with his hair.

Nicknames:
his: Ranny, Braids, two tone, baby boy
Yours: Love, baby, care bear

Contacts:
his: Two toned love
Yours: My boy

First Kiss: Your first kiss was after you two had came back from one of your dates. The date was great but the kiss was even better. It was a sweet rushed one considering that you had to leave to go home after dropping him off.

Your favorite place to kiss him
His head, cheeks, hands

What your couple song is
M

ind games-Sickick

What he likes about you
He likes the way you scare people. He finds it attracting

What you like About him
You love his hair and his features. You just think it's so cool and pretty.

When/How you cuddle
You hold him closer by the second and just play with his hair while you kiss him. You have to be careful sometimes depending on his mood it will turn into something else👀

Cute things you two do
You two annoy Rindou together and go get Boba every friday. You'd always get different flavors together and rate them together.

Them as things either Me or my friends have said:
"Chicken luginie- AHAHAHAHA, Why you say it like that. Wait wait *wheeze * CHICEKN LUGI- PFFT"

don't ask why but me and my friends found that funny as hell.

Your best Friend:
Izana