We gotta talk bout this week...

Everything this week is making me upset there are two special ed kids at my school who tried to commit at school by jumping off the second floor from the balcony my school is an outside school.
One fell and someone had a picture of him hanging on to the rails above the cafeteria and one fell in his head but luckily he landed in the dirt but they said he had a seizure because of it.

We're outside school so the ground is concrete it happened on Tuesday yesterday and during dismissal they didn't even call buses and I was about to miss the bus so I was walking to the bus loading zone upstairs and I saw the ambulance and two stretchers and on top of that ealrier that day someone broke and unloaded gun to school and we went on code red.

And damn that fucking tokyo revengers chapter yesterday and somethin that really pissed me off was that people really mad that the little mermaid is black in the live action? I was looking up stuff about it and I seen videos of little black girls reacting to and they were so happy and I started crying because like It's just tough those little girls just want to see someone who represents them as something they like and I do too Ariel was my favorite princess when I was little and you have actually grown people complaining.

I remember when they first said Ariel was going to be black in a live-action a couple years ago I didn't really think much of it because I thought they were going to change it because obviously people were going to hate on it saying she was white but then when I saw the trailer and she was actually black actually cried because it just means a lot because she was my favorite princess and it's like the little me came out again I was just so like surprised and excited.

And Ariel is a mermaid so her race doesn't really have anything to do with the story it's therefore it shouldn't matter but I did hear people saying she was Danish in the cartoon but then again I remember hearing that she was originally supposed to be black and there is a sketch leaked by that original creator of it showing black features for Ariel but hey idk. And then you have people saying well y'all went like it if we made Tiana white that's because Tiana being black has something to do with her as a princess that's the whole point because she's black and with Ariel It's not like Tiana where her race obviously affects her story and how she came up it's not like Pocahontas or anything like that.

They said that she was gonna be black how many years ago? Like the trailer really got over a million dislikes on YouTube and then of course there's those people who say "Ariel isn't Black" well I hate to break it to you but she ain't white either she mermaidian mermaids don't have a race there human fishes

But on the bright side of things
I just saw the tekken 8 trailer and it looks good so far they look more realistic than tekken 7 Jin looks a little off but it's fine I guess I have to see a better angle since his dad and him were beating each others asses