💙APRIL is SAAM!💚(Draken/Mitsuya x Smr) angst

Spelling errors?
I think I triggered myself while writing this. If I triggered you I'll go commit die 😀🔫
I published this way before but April is SAAM ( sexual assault awareness month) and the color for that is teal but since they isn't a real emoji or heart on the fucking Android I used the blue and green one bcuz they make teal. I think

And my point with this is, after my own experience and realizing how much of this goes unspoken I decided to make this fucking one-shot for more what idk acknowledge ment I think is the word. Anyways this goes unspoken too much and I feel like we never get the chance to speak out about it and it hurts. It ruins us as people and prevents us from doing alot, I know everyone's situation is different but I guess I'll speak off my end from my experience but it put me down for a long time and I never told anyone you guys are literally the first ones but I just wanted to share a little bit of that peice about me but I'll start now.

But Before we get into the story Just know your not alone I've been in similar situations before I rather not explain but lets just say thats why I don't wear skirts or dresses, i haven't even been to the beach ir pool without regular clothes. pretty much anything I can't fight in.

(Edit- I wore a skirt for the first time in years at school I felt pretty and wasn't too anxious about anyone doing anything.  I'm kinda proud of myself🙂)

Hey you! Yes you😑 look it's okay to ask for help. If you have been a victim of sexual assault or the R word that should not be said Your strong okay, I'm sorry you had to go through that no one should male or female I'm glad you made it out and I'm glad that your growing stronger because of it even tho it shouldn't have happened.

This world really sickens me if I could I would turn into Kira so FUCKING FAST.   I hate the world we live in and I hate that this happens people I really wish I could kill all the murders, abusers, and racist, and many more that don't deserve to live.

If you don't feel comfortable reading this feel free to skip I don't mind
This has been edited a little meaning I added some things and even a new character from the anime/manga in here as well for so far as Drakens part

I made this bcuz 1 it This was originally a scenario with all characters but I couldn't come up with anything for all of them, it was gonna be called
"When their in serious danger". But just didn't have ideas so sorry🥲

And 2 I'm trying to shine light on sexual assault and the victims of that and the R word that shall not be said, because it can happen to anyone male or female and the world seems to forget that it stills happens everyday and people aren't getting justice or help it really sickens me.

Sorry bout the title I just don't have a good one
Anyways Double one-shot with Draken and Mitsuya Aka the tomans Twin Dragons

N E WAYZ Angst time
⚠️does contain triggering topics such as the following
Sexual assault and attempted R word that shall not be said⚠️ Don't worry it's not too deep cuz i didnt wanna trigger anyone but these are the only two I had planned.

Draken💞
⚠️Sexual assault & attempted R Word that shall not be said don't worry not deep detail just what the asshole was saying ⚠️