Meeting again/ Becoming Friends

First off can we appreciate Takemitchi's eyes in the picture there so pretty 💖💞🥺.
I JUST realized I forgot Takemitchy. Like how TF you forget the main character?!
Anyway y'all want me to add him rq since it's not too late? It's y'all choice

Mikey💖 sorry this is longer he's the only one I actually had plotted in my head.
AGAIN at the store. Your not surprised actually. You just gave him a little wave, greeted him then left. You walked out of the store and started to walk off until you felt someone tap you. You turned around looking for who tapped you. "Down here" the male voice said. "Oh sorry didn't see you there hehehehe..." He gave you a blank expression before throwing something at your face. "OW SHIT!" "Huh?" You say confused. You look at what he threw at you. It was a Dorayaki. "This is just since you went out of your way to buy me one last time." "When though I took it from you" he said looking away when he said the last part. "Oh thanks" "Mikey right?" "Mhm" "oh yeah hey (male name)?" "Hmm?" "your my friend now kay?" "really we barley even-" he pulls you down and puts his finger On your lips. "Shhhh, just come on." "B-but!" "Just go with it he always does this to people he likes even though he just met them" said a voice. You remembered the voice, it was the super tall dude from last time. "Oh hey and your Draken right?" "Yeah sup" "hey man how's it goin?" "I'm fine" "Heyyyy Ken-chin he's MY friend!" "So what" "im supposed to talk to him about things like that!" "Well too bad!" You watched the two fight and bicker against each other for a little while. After they stopped they apologized for making you wait. They asked if you would like to hang out with them since they had "nothing better to do" you agreed cuz you didn't either. You got to know one another better and you and Mikey got close. You enjoyed talking to the shorter male. After it got late you exchanged numbers and parted ways.

Draken💞
Well ever since the "School Conflict" you and Takemitchy joined the Tokyo Manji Gang and you've been seeing Draken more often. Your just used this opportunity to get to know him better since you two kinda started off on the wrong foot at your first meeting. You felt like it was a bad impression on yourself so you decided to restart. After talking for a while you found out you two had alot in common.

Baji❤️
Y'all kinda see each other alot since your Draken's brother but you two would hang out and have fun seprately from the rest alot.

Smiley😄
You two had each other's numbers so you would talk alot through text until he got tired of just texting. He wanted to hang out and be friends. So that's what y'all did. Of course Angry was there too but he didn't really care. You had fun together and started meeting up more.

Angry😡
I mean y'all was in school together so- But he wanted to return the favor of you standing up for his brother since he wasn't there. He brought you a cookie for lunch and him and his brother sat down with you. As the years grew older you hae became very close to him.

Hanma😈
He came back like you told him to. He came to get his other hand done. You talked again as you drew on his hand. You learned each other's names and gave him your number. He wouldn't stop texting you thought lol. He would send random memes and stuff. But you didn't mind since you don't have anyone to talk to.

Chufuyu😻
He came back to thank you for giving him advice in new food for his cat. He said they loved it and that he wanted to buy more. You told him it was no problem and that you were glad to help.

Mitsuya: you met again since you scheduled a playdate for your siblings. You got the chance to talk and associate with one another and became great friends.

Kazutora: Shit bitch um. Hehehe. He was hard to do. He asked Takemitchy if he could see you. It was the weekend so he assumed you had nothing to do so why not. You got s text from Takemitchy saying he was coming over with a friend although you were still in bed. Next thing you know your doorbell rung. You looked out the window to see Takemitchy and the boy with the hair. You opened the door "hey Takemitchy, hey cool hair dude!" "Oh my name's Kazutora haha" "oh sorry bout that Kazutora" "its fine so uh, how are you doing?" "I'm good, you?" "Oh I'm fine thank you!" You all talked for a while and ended up watching a movie. Baji came over as well so you guys just kinda hung. It was fun and you told them you enjoyed it and that they should come more often. Before Kazutora left you asked him for his number which he hesitated but gave it to you anyway.

Shinichrio
You broke you bike again. But this time ON PURPOSE! You don't do much you just scratched it up a bit and popped a wheel... or two. You arrived at the shop and told him you needed a new paint job and some new wheels. While you were there you stared a small conversation. You and him talked for a good while since no one was there at the time. When everything was finsihed you thanks him and got ready to pay until he stopped you. He said not to worry about it since you kept him company. He said he enjoyed your presence since no one usually comes as much. (Idk if he's shop was poppin or not so let's pretend it's a half and half 💀) You told him that you'd come everyday if he wanted you to just do he can have someone to talk to. He gave a small smile saying he wouldn't mind and that would be very kind of you. You told him that you'd see him tommorow as you waved goodbye. "YES!" "I got him to smile and want me around!" "Checkmate!" You tell to yourself in your head as you smirk and take off.

Takemitchi🥺:
Well you had no choice you had to meet up again. You ended up meeting right after school. He asked what you wanted and you told him you wanted (favorite food) he said okay and took you there. On the way you ended up talking to each other eventually. You didn't think you would like talking to this idiot but you did. You both made it to your destination and enjoyed lunch together as you talked some more. Afterwards you got each other's number and left.

HA I POSTED THIS AT 11:49 NOW THIS BOOK IS CONSISTENT WITH UPDATES.