They get their wisdom teeth pulled out

OH SHIT IT'S SEXUAL ASSUALT AWARENESS MONTH! I FORGOT BUT UH IM PROUD OF ALL OF US WE DID IT! WERE OKAY NOW YAY? IDK HOW TO WRITE THIS IS DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL TODAY SO ALL THIS IS RANDOM I DIDN'T HAVE TO TIME TO PLAN.

THIS CHAPTER WAS PUBLISHED LATER THAN IT WAS WRITTEN OKAY
I started this one 4/20/22 and I'm publishing it on 4/24/22

Just know this gets smaller and smaller the further it goes okays I really didn't know what to write after I got to Draken's. And I just had a fight with my mom I'll write about that later too.

Guess who just got her fucking teeth pulled out?
Me bitch
I took a 4 hour nap after they got pulled out and my mouth hurts alot.

And my mom came home today and she's the one who took me to my appointment she told me what happened to her in the car on the way there. She said her heart beat is supposed to be at 60 percent like everyone else but hers is on 30 she has some sort of heavy condition that starts with a m. You can't treat it but she has to be careful with everything meaning stress, she can't lift anything more than 10 pounds. And can't run either. This randomly came up but it was bcuz after her surgery the fat was Removed around her heart so her heart kind went into panic mode.
That's what she told me anything but that's just an update let's hope things don't get worse.

Mikey💖
saying random shit, being clingy and wanted to fight EVERYONE even the dentist. They had to put this man to sleep the laughing gas didn't work for him. When he saw you afterwards he started throwing a fit saying "you left me there with them!" "I'm sorry baby im not allowed to be back there with you-" "BULLSHIT!" "your MY BOYFRIEND and you're supposed to be with me 24/7!' "Oh jeez" you said as he started cursing out everyone.

You had to pick him up since he was woozy and tried to swing on the dentist. It was funny because he couldn't punch or kick right his hands and feet were going the wrong way and were moving slower. You got a laugh outta this and started recording it when he cried cuz they told him He couldn't eat anything but soup and such. "Waah! No doriyaki m!?" "Nooo!" It was even funnier cuz he cried in your arms and his language was off. You really liked this side of him that he unknowingly let out.

He took a nap on the way to your place
And when he woke up he went to find you cooking some soup. You saw him and told him what you were making. "Oh hey your awake now baby." "I'm making you some special soup!!" "I really hope you like it" You said with excitement. "Mmm" He mumbled. You handed him some soup with excitement in your eyes. "Here try it, I came up with it myself, it's Dorayaki Soup!" (Idk if this is real or not okay!) He looked at you in confusion but it smelled delicious. He took his spoon and tried some. You smiled when he eyes widened and he had a small smile on his face. He couldn't talk at the moment so he motioned you to come over so he could give you a light kiss. Man he really does love you.

Draken💞
He became drunk on love and was being way nicer that usual. When he saw you after he went towards you "baaae!" He said attempting to walk straight toward you. "Heyyy baby how are you feeling?" You say grabbing his waist and hand trying to get him to balance himself.

"Drunk." He said. "Oh really now?" You said chuckling. "Come on let's go home now." You said kissing his cheek. "Give me kisses!" He shouted moving his face towards yours. You give him a really light peck before you heading to your place. His room is a little smaller than yours so you bring him to your place ao he could move around and stuff hoping that would help with the pain later.

You recording EVERYTIME he wanted attention so you could tease him later.
The rest of the day was a little difficult bcuz he kept being so touchy and wanted nothing but tour attention that you gladly gave to him. You started combing and brushing his hair while he sat in your lap, he went to sleep that way too so you just held him. When he he woke up he started cursing saying how badly his mouth hurts.
Okay my mouth started bleeding alot and it hurts so I gonna try to hurry up and write this then edit it later (typed on 4/20/22 literally a couple hours after I got them pulled)