🍭Wakasa Catch-up

I wasn't gonna post these till I finished all my onez but yall just so desperate for an update  XD

I'm sorry I saw him and yeah-
I thought about it but them I saw him as a teen and I lost it.
Like how you 27 and look like this

When you looked like this as a teenager

I find the information cute and fitting for him on the wiki (I just found out his name "Wakasa" means A boy with girl features or some shit similar)

There's not much information about his character or background so I'll try my best to make everything accurate for him.

Anyways let's start

How you met
(Yall r teenagers)

You were walking down the street and you saw some dude getting his shit rocked so you went to help him. He thanked you and you offered to walk him to his destination so he won't get beat up again. You guys talked and you found out his name is Shinichrio. He arrives at a motorcycle shop. You asked why here and he said he wanted to check out some motorcycles for a new ride. When you got there his friends looked at you funny and got defensive instantly pulling shinichro away from you once they saw he was bruised and beaten.

"Hey who the hell are you." "You aren't hurting shinichrio are you?!" Says one of them with black hair. "No he didn't hurt me guys helped me, I got beat up again" shinichiro said sweat dropping. "Oh, sorry bud" "mhm" you scan the area and you eyes land on a boy with white hair and some sort of stick which you were assuming was a lollipop in his mouth. You glance at each other for a moment and you say "well I guess I'll go now since I dropped you off, bye shiro." "Wait! Why don't you come with us?" "I mean I don't care, what do they say?" You said pointing at the group.

Shinichiro looks at them all. "Sure, names Akashi by the way." "I'm Benkei and this here is wakasa, I'm fine with letting you stay" "I can introduce myself Ben thank you very much" He says. "He sounds tired" you thought.

"Thanks for helping this little dummy out, he gets beat up alot since can't fight." Says wakasa. "No problem."
You went to wherever they were going since you could stay and got to know them all a little better. They all seem to really like you. You find them all interesting and cool in their own ways but you really just wanna know more Wakasa because he's so inclosed with himself.