👓Rindou catchup

If I have one i gotta have the other it's only fair

Took me a while he's kinda hard yall
Now that I finsihed my character catchup for now I can update chapters now. That is the other reason there hadms been no updates bcuz I didn't wanna update a scenario then add that scenerio to the character catchup it's just slow to me bcuz I would have to add alot and think of different ones sometimes ideas don't click right away but Yeah expect some updates probably really late tonight my babys

How you met
(Yall r teenagers)
Rindous pov
It was accidental. Yall met randomly in a store. He was in the store with Ran and Ran wanted to hook his brother up with you since he thought you were cute and just Rindou's type. "Hey rindou you should go talk to that boy over there he's pretty cute isn't he?" Ran said. "Stop it you idiot I don't need you to do everything for me you know." I replied. Ran gave me a Smirk. "What the hell are you smirking for?" I asked. Ran began walking and I started following him. Ran began walking faster making me pick up the speed on my walking until I bumped into something and fell back as my glasses fell off my face. I looked up and saw a (h/c) boy with (hairstyle like curls, dreads, ponytails, no hair etc) in his hair and (eye color) eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry' said the taller male." "Its fine I apologize I should have been paying attention. I said. "Here lemme help you up" He said. "Thanks." I Said. As he helps me up I eyed Ran as I see him smiling like an idiot behind the boy that helped me up. He hands me my glasses and Ran opens his mouth. "Oh what a nice boy! What's your name darling?" Ran asked him. "Im (Male name)!" He replied. "Well thank you (m/n) for helping my little brother, he's a little clumsy" ran says. I swear im going to kill him. I thought to myself. "No problem I'm glad I could help-" "Rindou, his name is Rindou and I'm Ran." I gave him the coldest glare ever. "Haha Ran your brother is pretty cute." He said. "Wha-" "I know right he's adorable!" Ran agreed. "Well then Rindou and Ran I have to go now but I hope we meet again sometime." "Bye" He said. "Bye bye!" Ran says happily. "See ya" I say.
(M/n) leaves the store and I turn to Ran ashe smiles at me innocently. "I'm going to kill you" "Yeah yeah you should be thanking me tho." "Whatever"
(I hate this omg I'm sorry yall)

Meeting again/ Becoming Friends
Turns our Ran gave you his number. He slipped it in your pocket. That Sly mf has obviously done this more than once. But you ended up texting Rindou and chatted for a while either way. You really like each other and have alot to talk about. Turns out you both are the youngest or have an older sibling so you can relate to one another on that level (if u don't sorry I don't either I'm the oldest unfortunately 😐)

Realizing Feelings:
You guys met up a couple of times after meeting and slowly started gaining feelings for one another.

Confessions:
Lmao Rindou planned on it but you ended up telling him first. He was kinda pissed you did it first since he wanted to but he was just glad you liked him back. A small smile appeared on his face and he hugged you and you hugged back ofc.

Making Him blush
He will get flustred from time to time but he'll blush when you compliment him. Calling him cute and etc. And when tou tease him in front if his brother because he'll join and both of you tease him together.

Nicknames:
His: Rin rin, Sugar, babe
Yours: dummy, baby, stupid

Contacts:
His: Dou Dou Babe💞
Yours: Sweet idiot💖

First kiss:
First kiss was while you two were on one of your dates Ran's dumbass randomly planned. He planned a picnic date for you two. You couldn't say no beacuse he had already made the food abs stuff for you too and you didn't wanna upset him. Rindou told you upset Ran is bad Ran. So you both thanked him and headed to your date.

The food was great and you two had alot of fun talking and goofing around together. You stayed at the park till the moon too the sun's spot. You headed back to his place first to make sure he got home safely even though he's a whole gang member. You gave him a long sweet kiss before knocking on the door. Ran opens the door and smiles at your thanking you for bringing his brother home safe. You bid your farewells and leave as Rindou walked in the house flustered with a tiny smile on his face.

"So?" "Did heee..." Ran said "right before he knocked." Answered Rindou. They looked at each other and smiled as ran held his hands jumping and fangirling beacuse he was so happy. "IM SO HAPPY
MY ADORABLE LITTLE BRO GOT HIS FIRST KISS AAAAH!" Ran yelled in excitement. "Yeah yeah I know!" Said Rindou with a blank face again.  "So what did his lips feel like? Did they taste like any-" Alright that's enough! Your done" Rindou said snatching his hands away from his brother. "Aw okay fine."

Your favorite place to kiss him:
His head, cheeks, mouth.

Your couple song -Love Nwantiti

What he likes about you
Your kindness and love. He also likes your muscles (if you bony like me in sorry I'll give you some fake ass muscles😭🤣💀)

What you like About him
His hair, glasses, his childish personality since he often hides it.

When/how you cuddle
He's usually facing your chest and your playing with his hair.  You'd pick all the blue streaks and move them to one side or put them all in a ponytail because it's aggravatingly relaxing to you and him.

Cute things you two do
Prank Ran as revenge for some of the things he did to Ran.
One time you both hid his Baton and he got so pissed your lives were in danger that day.

Them as things either Me or my friends have said
I have once said:
Got glasses and I still can't see shit

Your best Friend
Samzu lol.

How strong you are/ your gang
Your as strong as Mitsuya
Your in Tenjiku

His reaction to neck kisses
Ran would hit you with his baton if he caught you. But Rindou get started and would cover his neck and smack you. You don't do it around Ran but when Ran is gone and you two are only he'd cover his neck with pillows or blankets.

When he curses🤬
"Imma fucking kill my brother"

Them as vines
*Ran being annoying: Nico nico neee, nico nico nee, nico nico neee"

Rindou: DUDE I swear the god if you don't stop that, I'm gonna break your Nico Nico Kneecaps!"

First I love you
At night just walking around out and about hand in hand as his head was leaning on your shoulder he just said it. You were surprised but quickly returned it.

What NF song he is
Clouds

Who's jealous of you
No one wtf

His sexuality
Pansexual. I honestly don't think he cares.