❗Why i was gone Something bad happened❗

Hey guys so I'm back after a while. First off I think I'm definitely officially a Kazutora kinnie after this and happy late new year guys. 

I will try to update but I need a little time to focus on myself after what happend and bcuz school starts agin tommorow. The month December had been rough due to family deaths and family members getting hospitalized with something thst can thin their whole life im not putting that here bcuz I put it on my stays update but look but dont worry it won't be long I'm used to this but this situation really hurt me so it's more difficult but anyways.

So you see something happened. Idk if i ever mentioned wanting to kill my parents but I know I said I wanted to kill myself. My parents ending ending taking me and my sisters phone bcuz "we were on them too much" they went through my fucking phone and they ended up finding out about me wanting to off them and myself and took my phone even longer deleting my Instagram, tik tok and alight motion which is what I use to make edits. And they even deleted everything in my gallery. They didn't go through my wattpad luckily cuz I told my mom that this app was so I can read books and she sees it as educational.

My mom walked In and confronted me at 11 something at night about the messages of me saying I wanted to kill them and myself and she said my dad was pissed off at me. I was on the verge of having a mental break down and my mind went blank and I had no emotions whatsoever whatsoever that moment. I ended up mentioning when they had another one of their stupid ass arguments over something small. My dad overreacted about something my mom said and started screaming and yelling throwing glass on the ground. I was so pissed off at them for doing it in front of my little siblings so I took them upstairs and I started telling my toman gc and my best friend what was going on. My grandpa was here too so he was able to put out the fire even though my dad left and came back shortly after.. It was the 3rd day in a row of them arguing.

This was before they decided to take my phone and look through it. After they looked at my messages and confronted me my mom came back up saying my grandpa wanted to see me Downstairs.  I'm glad he was there at the time bcuz they would've tried to do something and I might have actually killed them. He made me sit next to him on the couch and asked why I wanted to kill them and myself. I told him why since it was easier to talk to him bcuz he isn't the problem so it went better with him. He understood where I was coming from and my parents came down and he told them. I said It was mainly bcuz of their dumb arguing and how it mentally affected me. Everytime they argued I felt like I had to stop them or bcuz I was the reason they were arguing.

I wanted them to stop, I wanted to eliminate the problem and the only solution I came up with that was easiest for me was killing them both. My mom said she can't control my feelings and she knows that I was upset at how they handled things but she said I shouldn't have posted my business on social media even tho It was just a message to my friends. That's what mainly got me in trouble but what else was I supposed to do? It was Christmas break and we were out of school I can't just talk to my friends about it in person or talk to any my parents since it's their fault. However my grandpa did tell them that this is partly their fault for their actions messing with my mental state and that my dad shouldn't scream and holler at us and my mom breaking thing around the house in front of us. After that I went to my room shut my door and sat in silence since she took my TV too.

Before i knew it I felt wet stuff on my face and realized I was crying from holding it in. I didn't sleep that night and I expected some sort of physical punishment but when morning came we went out and they didn't mention anything and acted as if nothing happened. I didn't know how to feel about it at first because I thought they were ignoring the fact that they mentally broke me and that I needed help, but I then realized they didn't say anything or act cruel to me because they felt guilty and they didn't wanna add to it. The day went well and nothing bad happened. It was like that until today when both my mom and dad pissed me off by blaming me bcuz if something I had no control over or something I had nothing to do with. My mom was blaming me for my hairpins coming out or being moved around because when I sleep and tie and wrap my hair up it moves and she ended up slapping me but then again I had no emotion and didn't feel any pain.

On the outside at least, and to make matters worse before this I asked my dad a question bcuz I was doing Landury and his uniform was in the load, and 10 minutes later he comes in pissed off at me because he dropped papper in the car engine saying it was my fault for asking him a "stupid question". My mom did however say it wasn't my fault bcuz I wasn't even nowhere near him and that the question I asked was a valid question  bcuz I didn't wanna ruin his uniform. So that already fucked up the good vibes we had going the day was just fine until we got back home. But anyways I don't think I missed anything but thats why I was gone for a while guys i hope you understand.