✋🏾🤦🏾‍♀️Racsim on wattpad needs to GO!

THE BLACK PHONE RELATED I DONT THINK I HAVE ANY SPOILERS IN HERE BUT STILL
AND GO FOLLOW vancehoppers

THE BLACK PHONE RELATED I DONT THINK I HAVE ANY SPOILERS IN HERE BUT STILL AND GO FOLLOW vancehoppers

and we need to get iggysluvr outta here yall.

The fact that there are people commenting in this person's book saying that they used to be friends with this person and are embarrassed I am truly sorry that you feel any type of way espcially if u feel guilty

The fact that there are people commenting in this person's book saying that they used to be friends with this person and are embarrassed I am truly sorry that you feel any type of way espcially if u feel guilty. I can only imagine what you heard or seen with them.

But As a black female this shit disgust me im not even gonna explain and it wasn't directed towards me but was bcuz well bitch I'm black I'm a poc u hurt one of us u hurt all of us. I was just minding my business looking for books based off TBP (The Black Phone) and I was gonna Binge read their story like a motherfucker since my parents are away for 3 days and I wanted to get back active on wattpad right. So I found this book by vancehoppers and it looked pretty fucking good so I was gonna read it. I look for the shit the next day and it's GONE like the kids the grabber took.

So I'm searching through their account and I see this shit about why they unpublished the book and I see this shit about someone making racist comments or targeting poc in the book and shit and yall know I'm not finna just sit here and watch especially since I'm a poc myself.

It made me even more upset too bcuz the author of the book is just so sweet and cares for everyone and tries their best like. You made them have to UNPUBLISH their book so they can get you straight.

And I'm pretty sure when you unpublish a book all the votes and comments and stuff are removed. And it will be removed from people's list if they added it to their list. Like I'm glad I followed that user because when they unpublished it I couldn't find it but since I knew their account I was able to see what happened and why they unpublished it.

Like as an author of many books myself I would be pretty pissed and I know yall would be too if I unpublished one of my books bcuz ppl wanna be racist dumb fucks and I felt uncomfortable about leaving it there while this shit is happening.

Hope your happy since you got the attention now you dumb fucking fartknocker cuz your ass just lost over 200 followers within 30 minutes and now you're being put in your place as you should be.

Like you're the one over here making head cannons about people of color and what Vance would do to them when there is literally no interaction between Vance and a person of color you're just making up this shit because you don't like his character and/or poc and for what.

And then you want to pull that "Oh well he carved someones arm." First of all those kids pulled out the knife on him he technically used it as self-defense. And whether he did or didn't carve his arm that was obviously a clue for Gwen to find her brother because why would he carve a random number into somebody's arm you dumb bitch.

And then you had the nerve the AUDACITY to post a book telling them to grow up when you're the one who needs to grow up and own up to what you did purposefully you thought of that comment typed it read it and posted it and probably read it again and didn't have a care in the world until you got caught it started getting exposed.

And for what if you going to do something at least own up to it. Your ass just like the grabber out here man you want to start shit and won't own up to it when your ass get caught or confronted.

make it make sense
Like what was the reason? I was literally screaming like Cardi B in my head reading that shit Rn I'm Cardi and your Asia, if I could I would throw my shoe at u through the screen and u best beilve I have IMMACULATENT aim

But chile anyways heres the user if u wanna know what happened go to vancehoppers account and to see what happened.
pls report iggysluvr for racism and bullying and Etc this shit really needs to stop on wet pad and everywhere else in the world like grow up is 2022 bitch.