Making Him blush

If y'all know my writing well you'll know that when I update constantly and suddenly stop I'm gonna spam publish

Mikey💖
He blushes when you compliment him you find it adorable so you do it often. He loves hearing you talk sweetly about him.

Draken💞
This big ole softie! He blushes when you play with his hair most of the time our if your alone though. When your in front of the gang he'd push you away and wait till you got to your place and he'd lay in your lap and let you play with it.

Baji🥰 He blushes when you kiss his cheek. You don't what it is about it that makes him flustered but you do it alot. He tells you to stop but you do it anyway.

Smiley😄 He blushes when you cuddle him. Since he's always smiling it's hard to tell if he's embarrassed but you'll know because he'll hide his face from you cutely.

Angry😡 Blushes when you hug him and when you guys cuddle. He loves being held in your arms or just being around you in general. he's such a tsundere.

Hanma😈 He'd blush over something so cute to me. Like when you trace you finger around his tattoo or when you run your fingers through his hair.

Mitsuya🌂Blushes when you praise him or brag about him. He loves hearing how much you love him it makes him feel better about himself.

Chifuyu😻
Blushes when you call him pet names (NO YOU KINKY BITCHES-)
Like kitten or kitty

Takemitchy🥺 oh goodness. I fell like he'd probably blush at everything you too do. Like even just holding hands

Kazutora🤧
He'd blush in public or when you are being lovey dovey to him when your around other's. He'd get embarrassed sometimes when you and him are In front of people.

Shinichrio!🖤
I- uh- I- umm-.
I guess he'd blush when you flirt with him even though your already dating. Guess he's not used to it yet.