😷Sanzu Catch-up

He's cute please
If u don't know who Sanzu is here he is

He's cute please If u don't know who Sanzu is here he is

Anyways yay.

How you met
(Yall r teenagers)
You first met at a toman meeting. You were being introduced as a new member after showing your potential in the moebius fight. You notcied him immediately because of his mask and him kinda looking like a girl. You made eye contact with him and you waved with a small smile. He waved back of course since he didn't wanna be rude. After you got a formal welcoming you went over to go talk to him while everyone was either congratulating you or talking with one another. You spotted him sitting next to this big dude and they seemed to be talking. You went over to them a greeted them. "Hello, I am (y/n) (last name) It's a pleasure to meet you two" you say.  "Oh, I'm Mucho. And this here is Sanzu" said the guy named Mucho. Sanzu gave a small smile which you thought was cute. You all chatted for a while until you had to go. You say your goodbyes and go on about your day.

Meeting again/ Becoming Friends
More meetings and shit. But outside of the gang you got to know him a little more and eventually became friends.

Realizing Feelings:
Since you two met you've been curious about why he always wears a mask. You've asked why and he hadn't told you yet. Truth is, he was scared of your reaction if he did.

Toman has a meeting so you decided to meet up with him and mucho before it started. He arrived and he saw you talking to mucho and went over. Your back was facing him and he called out to you. He was expecting you to turn around with a smile on your face but to his surprise he couldn't see the smile due to a black mask blocking it.

*the mask kinda look like this, Sanzus mask reminds me of Zakuro Oshigiri from the ones within/ Naka No Hito Genome