Realizing Feelings

Mikey💖
Mikey didn't even have time to realize. Hell he didn't realize he was into other boys. Instead if Mikey coming out it was Draken coming in. Draken figured it out the moment he saw how Mikey acted towards and around you. When Draken explained to Mikey he understood and got embarrassed. Poor bby

Draken💞
He didn't know- low-key like Mikey and the gang figures it out. He denied it but he was really just confused. He didn't even know he was into you. He kinda got mad at you for some reason. He started avoiding you and was being more mean. It was cute to be honest.

Baji❤️
He was kind of scared. I mean you are Draken's Older brother. He didn't know who to tell other than Chufuyu. Chufuyu was making fun of him for not knowing he was gay but he supported him and have him advice. Baji soon found himself staring at you often or fighting you more often.

Smiley😃🔪
He didn't know at all. He kept talking to his brother about you and the conversations you would have. His brother told him that he liked you and he actually had a surprised expression with his eyes still closed. (I just thought about this, how does he see with his eyes closed, I mean how can he like text without looking?) (Maybe he knows where all the keys are)
When his brother told him that he dialed down for a bit and stopped being so jumpy. Whenever he was with you he'd stay far away from you like you had Corona or something. He really said 6 feet apart.

Angry😡
Y'all were just kids so he didn't really have a crush on you until y'all were older. He liked your kind personality. He's had a little thing for you ever since you saved his brother from those bullies. He loves how you stand up for others and that to him is everything you could ask for in a person.

Hanma😈
I guess he just liked you ya know? This is Hanma were talking about. He knew he liked you but he didn't know he liked you like that. He was surprised but went with it thinking it would be fun to play with you and toy with your feelings for a while until it got to the point where he was flirting with you. And he would randomly pop up in the tattoo shop just to see you.

Chufuyu
He knew when he kept thinking about you. He would drop by every now and then to talk to you. And then it became more frequently, almost everyday unless it was important. He'd even bring you lunch sometimes. You found it cute. In return you'd take him to the back to see all the different animals or let him in the cat room so he can pet or play with all the cats.

Kazutora
He just got attached. He doesn't know why or how it happened. Something about you just sparkled for him. After you two hung out a little more he was certain that he's never felt this way before. He's never felt so safe and cared for before he met you. Sure he had friends but it doesn't compare to how you treat him.

Mitsuya
He just loved being around someone who understands him since he is kind of alone. I mean he had his sister's but his parents or guardians are never home so he kind of raised then himself. He likes having company or extra help and likes when you bring your sibling (s) over to keep his busy for a while so he can relax or get things done. He realized you were the one who could do that and you were just perfect for him.

SHINICHIRO!
I think he realized with the help of Emma a little bit. She told him that you were flirting with him and broke your bike just to keep you company. He didn't think much if it at first but he did enjoy you being around him.

Takemitchy:
He was so flustered when he found out. I mean he was like red. Mikey and Draken made fun of him for being so stupidly in love without realizing it. He tried his absolute best to hide it but failed. After he found out he liked you whenever he was around you he'd turn red or start stuttering and blushing. If we're being honest it was cute so you'd tease him alot to make him even more embarrassed.

HA I BEAT THE CLOCK WE STILL HAVE CONSISTENT RECORD FOR THE UPDATES IN THIS BOOK!  IT'S 11:21