Confessions

Just so y'all know I went back and added Takemitchy bcuz I love my little crybaby 🥺😖

Some of these is prolly dumb okay it's 11:29 pm on and Thursday.

Mikey💖
He confessed by giving you a Dorayaki. When you got it you saw Something was written on it. "I like you be my boyfriend" "well that's straightforward" you thought. You turned to Mikey to see him blushing as he looks down at the ground. "Awww of course!"  "Huh YAHOO!" "I GOT A BOYFRIEND! I GOT A BOYFRIEND!"
Baby was so happy

Draken💞
Um he didn't confess. You did actually. When you told him he couldn't help but stumble upon words. He's never experienced this before and it was even more difficult for him since he just figured himself out. He just nodded his head. And you laughed as you grabbed his hand. He covered his face with his hand but you could see a small smile on his face.

Baji❤️
He wrote you. Yes wrote you.  Dude wrote you a whole letter. He threw it at you the next time he saw you. You knew it was him because of the handwriting, misspelled words, and simple writing errors. You read the letter smiling and after you got done you came up to him and hugged him. It was cute cuz he was trying to get out of your grasp but you were like way stronger than him. When finally let go of him and pulled away he pushed you and looked away. His hair was covering his face but you could see a dark shade of red on his cheeks.

Smiley😄 "(Y/n) I like you alot!" "I wanna be more than just friends, if that's okay with you" he said with his signature smile. "Of course I don't see why not." "YAY!" he says hugging you. "We're gonna have so much fun together!"

Angry😡
It sounded like he demanded you to be his boyfriend but he was doing the best he could😭🤣. "(Y/n) be my boyfriend" "W-what?!" "I SAID BE MY BOYFRIEND... If you want to" "okay okay, just do be so mad all the time hahaha" you say chuckling. "Shut up idiot!"

Hanma😈
Shit I mean he did ofc. But he was kind of shy about it. You found it cute so you decided to mess with him a little. "Im not sure how I feel about this bud... Are you sure you got the right one?" "Yes I'm sure you dumbass!" "I know what I like" "haha I'm kidding I like you too you beanpole" "hey! Your beanpole now" "yeah your right, your right" you two ended up talking all night and staying over at your place after causing Mayhem of course.

Chufuyu
He confessed by text.  You were on break and right when your break started you got s text from Chufuyu. It said "I like you😖" you smiled and sent him a text back Saying "I like you too, your so cute" he replied back after 5 minutes. Guess it must've took him a while to process this. The text said "I'm outside" you looked at the front of the building and saw Chufuyu standing there with a Bento. You went to him and picked him up since he's so tiny. "Aww my lovely kitty came to give me lunch." "Hehehe, yeah but he also came to eat with you. "Awww aren't you just the sweetest thing." "I'm so glad your MY boyfriend and not anyone else's" "haha me too"

Kazutora
He confessed surprisingly. It took him a while to get it out but he did and he was absolutely terrified of your reaction. You know that Kazutora didn't get much love and affection growing up so things like this was harder for him. He told you you felt special to him and no one makes him feel this way. When you saw how scared he was after telling you you grabbed both his hands and put them in yours. You looked into his eyes and told him "Kazutora, I'll make sure I give you all of my love and support okay" "you don't have to worry" after that he felt confident and you two hugged for quiet some time.

Mitsuya
He made you a shirt! When you found out he made clothes he offered to make you one. You didn't want him to go through the time and trouble if making you a shirt but he insisted and said he had nothing better to do. When he finished he gave it to you. You took it out the box and opened the shirt while reading it. You were CONFUSION! The shirt had a heart on it. It said I belong to Mitsuya and Mitsuya only. You looked at him and said "Aww is this your way of confessing to me?" "Y-yeah" "aww I like you too, your a really cool person man" "and this shirt is cute" "I'm glad you accepted my confession and the shirt cuz I made this one." He takes out another shirt and it read "I belong to (Y/n) and (Y/n) only.  "Wow, looks like you were prepared." "Mhm!" "Your so adorable"

Shinichrio🖤
He did. Since he confessed to people alot and got rejected literally EVERY TIME he didn't care about the confessing part. It was just the part where you give him an answer. Of course you said yes cuz I meant your flirted with him first and started this whole mess. He was actually happy and smiled when you accepted.🥰🥺

Takemitchi
He confessed but it was like weird 😭💀✋🏾. He was stuttering so badly chile. Akkun had to finish the sentences and stuff for him. After Akkun explained you looked at him and he looked at you as he nodded his head and looked beside him. "Hehe cute" "IM SORRY YOU DON'T FEEL THAT WAY!-" "Huh!" "C-cute" "yeah Takemitchy your like adorable and brave." " if you ask me, your perfect" he smiled and hugged you. "Your my little crybaby now"

Ok um, sorry for the cringe and Sorry it's been like 3 days I needed a mental break for everything.