When they curse🤬

Mikey💖
Him and Draken were fighting as usual but  was even more pissed than usual. Mikey tried to take Takemitchy out of class again but draken stopped him saying Takemitchy needs to get his education. "LET THE FUCK GO OF ME KEN-CHIN" "BABE!" "Sorry but not until Ken chin let's go.

Draken💞
Everybody was just testing him that day for like no reason.
"Don't fucking try me, I am not the one to play with bitch." He got into alot of fights that day you tried to calm him down but yeah bad idea.
BABE!" "WHAT?!" He looks at you angered. "I- nevermind"

Baji🥰
i- look there's not much to explain. I mean this is nothing new it's all day everyday.  They were haters ok he went off no questions asked.  "FUCK YOU TOO BITCH!""Y'ALL ALL CAN GO SUCK A DICK AND CHOKE ON IT-"  you had to cover his mouth and pulled him by his hair.

Smiley😄
To be honest you didn't see this coming from a mile away because it was so random. He was cutting onions and accidentally cut himself. "Got fucking damnit, stupid ass knife" he says smiling but in pain he turns around slowly forgetting that you were there. "Exscuse my language" "sorry baby" "ah it's fine Hoya to be honest it was kinda cute"

Angry😡
This shocked you. Like you didn't expect this at all. He's a baby so ljke You were caught up with some girls at school who kept flirting with you. Angry got mad. It scared you because he said it in the calmest way possible. "Please get the fuck away from my boyfriend."
"S-SOUTA?" "Can we please go now?" "Y-yeah sure that's probably for the best right now"

Hanma😈
He does this alot tho lol but you get scared sometimes depending on how mad he'd be or depending on the situation. If it's not serious you don't care. "Fucking damn that My key brat he's strong as hell. How can someone that fucking short be that fuckin strong?!" "Idk but watch your language
!" "I DONT GIVE TEO FLYING FU-"

Mitsuya🌂
To be honest you expected Mitsuya to swear badly one day or another so you didn't really have anything to say. It was when he was sewing and the damned strings wouldn't go thruogh the hole (look idk how ti sew ok so if it's wrong I apologize) " "AAAH FUCK WHY CAN'T I GET IT IN?! "IT WON'T GOTHROUGHTHE TINY ASS HOLE! " "Language Babe" "sorry"

Chufuyu😻
He was playing with your cat at your house.. And the cat bit him. "AH YOU LITTLE SHIT!" you stared in shock as those words came out of his mouth. "What?!" He says angered "N-nothing baby"

Takemitchy 🥺
Ok so y'all was playing a roblox obby right. He kept falling XD. It was pretty funny actually. He got mad and yelled "FUCK IT ALL!" he glanced over at you who looked SURPRISED. "My bad"

Kazutora🤧
Some girl known for dating multiple boys left and right at school. She was flirting with you and Kazu was like right there hand in hand and everything. "You fucking Hoe" you heard Kazutora say loud and proud. She gasped offended and left.

Shinichrio!🖤
He was fixing motorcycles again but he couldn't find his wrench "WHAT THE FUCK!" he quickly covers his mouth and looks at you Mikey and Emma standing there with Popsicles in hand. "Oopsies" "shini baby there are children around."  You say. "My bad" He say taking a popsicle.

Akkun💗
Ok he's too nice to cuss but today was something totally different. He saw some kids bullying a smaller boy I'm the game store. Him being the person he is, he couldn't just let that happen. Not in front of him. He went over to the boys and confronted them. "Leave him alone please." "Why he's a freak and what are you gonna do?" "I SAID LEAVE HIM ALONE HE DID NOTHING TO YOU LITTLE SHITS!"  His eyes widened and he immediately apologized. 

Ran💜
You both were on a date and you needed gas for your car when some bitch was flirting with you. She was obviously a good digger. All of a sudden all you heard was a whisper. "Bitch" you gasped and turned to Ran who was glaring at the lady. When he saw you noticed him he covered his mouth and pulled his hat down. "Hahaha" "I-IM SO SORRY IT SLIPPED OUT! "what she is one, I don't mind." turns out she heard y'all. "What did you just say to me you fucking F*gs?!" "EXSCUSE ME. you say in anger. "You heard me!" That's when Ran lost it. No one was gonna talk to his lover that way. "NO YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU, DIE SLOWLY DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH YOU WHORE!" he yelled. Everyone there heard it and looked at you all. You just hurried up hot in the car and went on about you day. He took a deep breath and apologized again. You laughed and told him it's fine and that it was funny and he should do it more often.

Izana💕
Tbh. He'll say anything to anyone. He cursed out some old lady. You had to stop him from going too far. "YOU FUCKUNG OLD ASS HAG SAGGY T-"

Hope this was ok.