What he likes about you

Mikey💖
He likes your hands. He likes to compare the sizes of your hand to his and have you hold it in yours.

Draken💞
He likes your intelligence. He likes how smart you are and how you can solve almost any problem your faced with even if it's not in school.

Baji🥰
He likes your chest. Whenever he lays on it he feels comfortable, plus he likes your abs he loves running his fingers along them since your stronger than him. He says "he can feel your power" you think its cute.

Smiley😄
He likes your personality
He likes how You aren't afraid to say anything and that you'll put any bitch in their place anytime and anywhere.

Angry😡
He likes your voice
He finds your voice soothing calming and nice. He loves lisenting to it and would tell you to just talk about anything.

Hanma😈
He likes like everything about you but mainly your crazy persona since it matches with his. He loves how you understand him and his crazy desires and needs.

Mitsuya🌂
He likes your kindness, your just so nice to others and you'll help anyone that you see who needs it. It makes him love you even more. Because your a good person.

Chifuyu😻 Your Knowledge
He loves how you know alot about not only animals but alot of information about anything that's asked of you. He finds the things you tell him Interesting.

Takemitchy 🥺
He loves how strong you are. He loves how you protect others and how cool you look while doing so.

Kazutora🤧
He loves your kind and caring personality. He loves how you can make him feel better in a short amount of time and how you actually love and care for him and are always there when needed most.

Shinichrio!🖤 He likes how you flirt with him everyday. Even though you are dating now he still finds it cute and even funny at times.