Whos jealous of you

Mikey: Draken
only because your the only other person that mikeys softens up around and shows his other side to other than him now.

Draken: Emma duh.
Draken is not taken because of you and your hot so that's like just her luck bro. Plus she doesn't think draken and you would break up anytime soon.

Baji: Bro Chifuyu bro
He wants to be with baji 24/7 like wtf do I need to explain. Plus you both share yakisoba together too so it kinda started from there since that was their thing. He just hated seeing Baji happy with you the way he is happy with him.

Smiley: Angry
The fact that his older brother got a boyfriend thats as good as you makes him mad. And it doesn't help that you come over alot so he literally has to deal with it. I mean what can he tell you to do leave? No cuz that would cause suspension

Angry: Takemitchy man. He just thinks your really cool and the fact that you and Angry are close makes him want to know more about you both.

Hanma
Kisaki. He kinda just hates you with a passion you know. He can't help but be jealous of the fact that Hanma always has his attention on you.

Mitsuya
Hakkai. He's just just used to Mitsuya being with him now do when you came along you stole his attention lol

Chifuyu
Baji bro stuff. He even tried to fight you a few times

Takemitchy
Damn bro Mikey is jealous not beacuse you are hot but because you took Takemitchy and your as strong as him. He hates the way Takemitchy looks at you when you fight for him.

Akkun
Yamagashi. He's jealous of yout strength and looks.

Izana:
Kokucho. He hates how close you and Izana are man.

Ran:
Rindou, he secretly thinks your realy cool and looks up to you as another older brother.
He's also jealous of Ran. Rindou secretly thinks your hot. It's kinda the same with Angry you come over all the time so it's hard for him to hide it.