What you like About him

Mikey💖
You love his leadership and how strong he is mentally and physically. He always does his very best from Toman since he loves them all so dearly.

Draken💞
You just really like his tattoo bro😔. Like you found it so cool. And when he told you he got it in fifth grade you became even more obsessed with it. But you also love how much of a softie he is with you.

Baji🥰
You love his face and his eyes. You constantly tell him how pretty he his and how his eyes reflect on things. You love looking into them. (His eyes remind me of owl eyes for some reason 💀)

Smiley😄
You love how he smiles all the time. Even when he's fighting he shows no signs of weakness or pain, he just smiles.

Angry😡
You like his hair. You find the color unique and you love touching it since it's so fluffy and soft. You'd often lay on it as some sort of pillow when you two cuddle.

Hanma😈
You like his eyes too. You love his they shine when he's happy or having fun. You do things to make him happy or exicted just to see the sparkle in his eyes. (Fun fact: Hanma's eyes are actually purple in the manga but they changed in to yellow/gold in the anime)

Mitsuya🌂
You like his earring. You find it very eye catching. (My eye goes straight to his earring everytime I see him) you also like his necklace too.

Chufuyu😻
You like his cheeks. You love to squish them not only cuz there so soft, but also because his face looks cute when it's squished. You love kissing him on it too.

Takemitchy 🥺
You like his determination and his bravery. He can't fight and he knows it, but you just love how he won't think twice before jumping in to save someone.

Kazutora🤧
You like his little mole under his eye🤧 you think its cute because it's a small feature that fits him so well.

Shinichrio!🖤 You just love his eyes and his voice. His eyes you can easily get lost in and his voice. It's so soft and calm. You like to listen to it alot