When/How you cuddle

Mikey💖
Since he's so fricken short and adorable you would just put your arms around him as if you were protecting him from everything and everyone. (Ya fuckin yandere)

Draken💞
He secretly loves cuddles and when you two do cuddle he likes to sit in your lap. And yes you are taller than him Draken your like Hanma's height.

Baji🥰
You like to be all over each other but you mainly like having his head in your chest.

Smiley😄 He will kind of demand you lol. But when y'all do cuddle he puts his head over your shoulder.

Angry😡
This bitch will literally just find his way into your arms no matter here you are. But you find it cute.

Hanma😈
When your alone he'd beg you to cuddle him. When you do cuddle he likes when you pull him close.

Mitsuya🌂 He just likes to be held. He'll have his back facing you and you'll have your chin resting on his head. You'd also lay on him sometimes, he'll lay on his stomach and you'll lay on his back with your stomach with s blanket covering you two.

Chifuyu😻
Since he's kinda tiny You would hold him in your arms and he would burry his face in your chest. Other times he would lay on your while wrap your arms around him.

Takemitchy🥺
You like to have his whole body covered by your larger one. He looks so adowable-

Kazutora🤧He usually buries his head in you chest because it feels so warm and welcoming to him.

Shinichrio!🖤
you have to come up behind him sometimes cuz he's working. But he enjoys your company. But when your alone and on the couch or something you'd cover his body with yours.