Their reaction to neck kisses💋

Mikey💖
He was really flustered and became a stuttering mess. And it didn't help that his own sister saw it. "AH- (M-MALE NAME WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?)"

Draken💞
hits you
I'm kidding He doesn't mind it cuz he just see's it as a kiss but on the neck and nothing more. But he was embarrassed because you did it in front of Mikey and he made fun of him.

Baji🥰
Got really red and got embarrassed since it was so random. He decided to return the favor bite you on yours surprising you. To him it's a win win.

Smiley😄
Stayed there for a moment. Then smiled even wider pulling you closer. "MORE KISSES NOW."

Angry😡
Was just stunned. He put his hand on his neck and returned the favor. You thought it was cute. "Come here" "why?" "So I can return the favor, do you not want my kisses?"

Hanma😈 Blushes but thinks it's hot
you would think that he would get all freaky but no he was actually flustered. It didn't help that you did it in front of the gang too since their use to seeing their leader being a badass. When you did it he covered his face but and smirked.
"(Male name) stop it you gon make me act up

Mitsuya🌂
Accidentally slaps you. Just a reflex since he didn't expect it. Plus his sister's were there

Chifuyu😻
*hides behind Pete j cutely* "don't do that dummy"

Takemitchy 🥺
BLUSH BLUSH BLUSH.
Starts shaking and stuttering.

Kazutora🤧
Was confused ofc. He didn't know what
it meant. But he just kissed you instead.

Shinichrio!🖤
Loves it. You do it alot so yeah. But from time to time depending on where you're at in the moment he'd get flustured or turned on.

Akkun💗
Blushes and touches his neck. "S-stop"

Ran💜
Likes it. Would probably tell you to do it again
"Mmm, do it again"

Izana💕
Gets flustered but secretly LOVES it
"D-damn you!"