010

Celeste and Jas were sat looking out over the city from the bar. The air was chilly but the alcohol was keeping them warm.
"You know I still haven't heard from Chad" Celeste peered over her wine glass at Jas.
"I text him apologising for how the date ended, and nothing."

Jas rolled her eyes "ugh his loss babe."

She caught the waiter's eye.
"Can we have 4 shots on Don Julio please"
He nodded and disappeared towards the bar.
Celeste let out a laugh, she loved tequila, but she knew Jas couldn't handle it.

"Are you ordering that for my sake, or your own because Steve is heading over?"

"Both. Because if James is coming too, I know how forward you get after a tequila and this is the push you so clearly need"

The waiter returns and slips the glasses onto the table. They both grab one and raise it in the air.

"To us!" Celeste laughed, clinking it with Jas' and shooting it back.

"Looks like we arrived just in time" Steve's hands land on Celeste's shoulders from behind. She turns around and jumps up to give him a hug.

"I'm sorry for being so stubborn, friends?"

"Friends" he smiled at her. "But clearly that Tequila has hit the sweet spot already."
She broke away from the hug as James was walking towards the table with beers in hand for himself and Steve.

"Hey" she smiled at him.

He put the beers down on the table as Steve sat down opposite Jas grabbing a glass of tequila.

"Hey, look I just wanna say sorry for…"

"James, you don't need to. I've punished this one enough" she said pointing at Steve. "Plus, it was him who made an idiot of himself. You just stood and did this staring thing" she laughed.

He let out a sigh of relief with a smile on his face and looked her up and down, noticing how short her skirt was and how plump her thighs looked. His gaze made its way up to her hips where her dress hugged her curves - just how he liked it. Then up to her lips. That red lipstick made his eyes glaze over thinking how good her lips would look wrapped around his dick.

He was pulled out of his trance by Celeste making her way forward for a hug.
His hand automatically made its way to the small of her back, pulling her in. The smell of her sweet perfume filled his head. It was brief. But that's all he needed to know that he needed more. More touching. More of her.

She leaned over the table and passed James his glass of tequila. There was that view again, the one he was growing very fond of.

"Down in one soldier" she said, giving him a wink before taking a seat next to Jas, who shot her a look to say well done.

James sat down in front of her next to Steve, who was already chatting up Jas.
Celeste rolled her eyes at James, she knew Jas and Steve would get on, but maybe not this well. James held her eye contact as he took a swig from his beer. He wanted to know everything about this little redhead sitting across the table from him. But he didn't want Steve to think he was just making a move. He knew how much he cared for her.

~

An hour or so had passed and the group were getting on well. James asked Celeste a lot of questions, she always had his full attention, she noticed him looking at her when she wasn't even talking. Steve was thriving on finding out about Celeste's past from Jas. He was also thriving on how well he was getting on with her.

"I think it's time for a bathroom break" Jas announced, standing up and grabbing Celeste's arm and taking her with her. They stumbled through the door and towards the mirror to touch up their makeup, giddy because they were full of alcohol and had 2 very hot men giving them their undivided attention.

"James can't take his eyes off you" Jas said as she reapplied eyeliner carefully.

"What? No he's just listening when I talk" Ce protested.

"No seriously babe, he can't stop looking at you. Everytime you laugh he laughs, every time you smile he smiles. You're talking shit and his eyes are locked on you. You need to make a move"

"Jas I can't, he's so fucking hot I can't. I'm never nervous around boys but this guy, Jesus my throat feels like it's closing up when I look at him."

Jas laughed and grabbed Ces face in her hand "you can do this."

They made their way back outside to see the waiter leaving the table.

"I thought champagne would be a good way to toast Miss Jasmine Ivy's arrival, you know, since we're using full names." James said as he poured a glass and handed it to Celeste smiling. They all cheered and raised their glasses.

The night was getting colder so they moved over to a booth in front of a firepit. Jas and Steve sat down and Jas rested her legs over Steve's as he ran his hand over her thigh she giggled.
"This is what happens when she has tequila" she said as James sat down next to her and turned his attention to her as she gawped at how fast that was happening with Steve and Jas.

"Looks like it's just us two Doll" he said, placing his hand on her knee.
She blushed and ran her hand through her hair before taking a drink for some Dutch courage.

"James I…"

"I want to take you out sometime"

"...What?!" She looked at him confused.

His eyes were flickering with the fire, pupils getting bigger the longer he looked at her.

"Between you and me, I didn't like the vibe of that Chad guy you were with. You deserve more than whatever he was trying to offer"

"Oh and you think you can give me that?" She scoffed.

"That's what I like about you Red" he smiled "but yeah, I think I can give it a pretty damn good go"

"Well, I suppose he hasn't texted me back so yeah why not?" Her heart was racing. She was trying so hard to play it cool.

"He hasn't texted you back?!" James' eyes widened. "his loss, my win" he smirked.

"You're cocky James Barnes" she held his eye contact.

He lent in to her ear and whispered
"Oh you have no idea doll"

Goosebumps pricked up her neck and her breath hitched. She turned to face him, their lips grazed just getting close enough to taste the alcohol on their breaths. Her eyes flicked up to his, as he glanced down at her lips.

A glass smashed behind them pulling them apart to see Jas laughing and trying to clear it up whilst Steve apologised to the waiter who had rushed over.

"I think it's time we get her home," Steve said, pulling her up and wrapping his hands around her waist and walking her out.

James looked at Celeste, she leaned in and kissed the side of cheek, her soft lips grazing his stubbled chin.

"Come on Barnes, we better go" she whispered in his ear before she stood up and started to walk away. Leaving him sat there, watching her walk before he threw his head back and let out a groan of frustration.

He slapped his knees and stood up following her out of the bar, down to the street before getting in separate cabs home.