048

James reached his hand out searching for Celeste, he felt her thigh and roamed his hand up to her waist and pulled her closer to him wrapping his body around her from behind. She grumbled from under the quilt.

"Good morning doll." His raspy voice broke the silence.

She grumbled again. James kissed her bare shoulder. After James woke Celeste up in the middle of the night to fuck her because he couldn't sleep, she was wanting some extra rest.

"James" she groaned "let me sleep, please."

He sniggered quietly, rolling over and standing up, he pulled on his sweats which were in a pile on the floor. He walked towards the curtains and gently started to open them. He heard Celeste roll over behind him, he looked over his shoulder as her arm reached out over his spot, she peaked one eye open to see where he was, her hair was a wild mess on the pillows.

He opened them to the most beautiful morning sun, low in the sky, the skies were bright blue and people were out on the beach walking their dogs. He smiled to himself, he leaned on the bed and planted a kiss on her temple "I'll make us some coffee, you stay here" he said in a hushed voice.

"I was planning to" she grumbled out from a pout, her brows furrowed with her eyes closed.

James fought with the coffee machine before eventually making two large cups, he opened the fridge which Cora and Dave had left some essentials in for them - including some blueberry muffins and strawberries. James put everything on a tray and carried it back to Celeste. She felt the mattress concave where he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I swear to god James you better have coffee in your hand" she sat up rubbing her eyes, blinking them open, her eyes spotted the muffins and strawberries "ok I'll let you off."

"Your mom and dad have filled the fridge up, they're literally the best." He pulled the duvet back over himself. Celeste took a huge sip of coffee "I'm so tired."

James smiled smuggly to himself, she caught it out the corner of her eye.

"I mean did you have to wake me up at 3am to fuck me?"

"Yes." He stated bluntly "plus, you weren't complaining when you were moaning my name were you?" He lifted the mug to his lips, happy with his response.

Celeste rolled her eyes so hard she felt dizzy taking another sip of coffee she moved closer to him resting her head on his shoulder looking outside. "Wow" she whispered.

"I know right? I could wake up to this every day." James bit into the muffin as Celeste picked at the strawberries.

"What's the plan for today Miss Song?" He put his mug down, wrapping his arm around her.

"I'd like to stay here a while, then maybe go out around lunch and I'll show you the town? I'll speak to mum too to see when she'd like to do something."

"Perfect, I'd love to spend some time with your parents, I never really got on with mine and I just - I just love seeing how much they adore you. You have such a great connection and I've only seen a tiny bit of it"

"Aw James, that's so sweet. Of course we can, I'm guessing we probably have tea - sorry, dinner, with them one night this week. And then we'll go get pissed in the pub on Friday night?"

James laughed "you sounded so British there, but yeah, sounds good doll."

They sat in bed talking for a couple of hours, their bodies adjusting to the time difference. They opened the balcony door to let the sea air in, Celeste snuggled under the duvet on James' chest as they planned what they wanted to do in the apartment. Her phone vibrated on the side table, she reached round to grab it.