014

As the autumn sun started to shine into James' bedroom, Celeste was waking up from the best sleep she had had in a long time. She stretched her legs out and felt James' body move behind her. His arm was wrapped around her waist and his face was lost in her hair that smelt like her coconut shampoo.

He pulled her in closer as he mumbled with a husky voice "Morning, doll"

She smiled as she turned over to face him, his arm that was around her waist fell down to grab a handful of her ass and pulling her closer to him. He kissed her gently, she ran her hands up his muscly arms and shoulders before whispering "good morning James" back to him, she admired how he looked so soft and pure in the morning light, completely vulnerable.

He opened his eyes a bit more, this was the first time he'd seen the true colour of her eyes. The sun lit them up like green emeralds, sparkling at him. They had a dark grey circle around the outside, he was lost in them.

"What are you gawping at?" She giggled, blinking at him.

"You." He stated bluntly. He pulled her back in for a kiss, his hand slid up the shirt he'd given her to wear, causing goosebumps to spread down her body. He grabbed a handful of her breast and slipped his tongue into her mouth. She let out a little sigh of contentment, he rolled her onto her back so he was leaning over her.

His mouth found her neck, he kissed his way around it, sucking and biting it as he went. His hand wandered back down between her legs, pushing them apart so he could slide a finger into her. She moaned into his mouth at his touch, she was still sensitive from the way he fucked her last night.

He smiled as he kissed her, she mirrored his actions. Her hands ran round the back of his head pulling him in closer to her. He slid another finger into her and she wiggled her hips, grinding on his fingers. He loved the way she chased his hand looking for her pleasure.

He climbed on top of her and placed his hand next to her head whilst his other hand still teased her. He pulled it out of her and lifted the shirt off her, baring her breasts to him. "Now that's what I wanna see" He licked his lips as he leaned in to nibble on them. She groaned and pulled at his waistband of his underwear, she slipped her hand down them stroking his dick, the tip was already wet with precum. She rubbed her thumb over the top as he kissed her neck. She slowly moved her hand up and down his dick, making him moan into her neck which sent goosebumps down her body again.

He stood up off the bed and removed his boxers, he climbed back on top of her in-between her legs, his dick pressing against her clit, she wiggled with the friction. She reached down and placed the tip inside of her, he was watching her handle him, his cock was throbbing with the need to fuck her.

He slowly pushed himself into her, her head rolled back between the pillows as she gasped.
He picked up his pace, she was already clenching him, she was so needy after last night.

"Shit" he whispered as he lifted her leg to get in deeper.

He hit the spot and she tightened around him, grabbing the bed sheets as she stared into his eyes pinching her brows and biting her bottom lip to stop herself from screaming.
He thrusted into her grabbing her leg he was holding up to getting in deeper.

"Fuck Doll, I'm gunna cum" he panted as he tried to hold off.

She wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him in closer, arching her back a little, "I want you to cum in me James, please"
He loved the words that just came out of her mouth, he pounded into her as she let the orgasm take over her body again.

He followed straight after, fucking her until he was too sensitive. He stopped and showered her with kisses whilst he was still inside of her.
He rolled off and took a deep breath and pulled her onto his chest.

"What are you doing to me Red?" He chuckled, tracing his fingers down her back.

She lifted her head up and rested her chin on his chest looking at him
"Exactly what you're doing to me" she smirked

"I'm gonna make us some coffee" she got up and pulled his shirt back on, the hem just barely covering her ass, he licked his lips as she walked out and threw his head back.

'I'm fucked,"  he whispered to himself.

Celeste came back in with 2 huge mugs of coffee and handed him one. She curled up under his arm beside him and stared out the window. Michael Kiwanuka played softly over the speakers, James kissed the top of her head "what's your plans for today?" He asked her.

"Well I'm meant to be back at work tomorrow so going to spend some time with Jas, maybe lunch down at Sal's and then a movie night"

"So you can tell her about how good I fucked you?"

She looked up at him shocked, "I mean probably, but you're not meant to know that" she poked his chest. "What's your plans?"

"Well I was going to invite this girl I know for breakfast" he peered down at her "but she just fucked the energy out of me so maybe I'll just stay in bed with her and cook some here"

She grinned "good I'm starving" she kissed him.

"You're always starving!" He rolled his eyes. He got up out of bed and Celeste leaned over and slapped his bare ass. He turned round and gave her a warning look "you're such a brat do you know that" he said as he crawled back on top of her as she clutched onto her coffee. He came nose to nose with her.

"Now does princess Celeste want scrambled or fried eggs?" He stared into her eyes and she tried not to burst out laughing.

"Scrambled please." She kissed him quickly and he got up and walked into the kitchen.

She smiled to herself and scooted down further into the bed taking a big sip coffee.

She was happy.